9yrs at CT

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
i just noticed that ive been here at CT for 9yrs.sure didnt know id stay at a msg board for 9yrs.

I just saw on here a few days ago post's as far back as 1999, I didn't know this site had been on that long, I thought it was just as far back as about 2003. There sure wasn't anyone in our family with any computer or Internet conection in 1999.

i think ive been on the internet since 96.started out with dial up.went to highspeed in 2006 or 2007.i think this is my 4th pc.

bigbull338":2wvj7fht said:
i think ive been on the internet since 96.started out with dial up.went to highspeed in 2006 or 2007.i think this is my 4th pc.

I had dial up in 96 aol 1.0 I think it was lol keep up the good work bb338 enjoy your posts. :clap:

skyhightree1":3tj7849p said:
bigbull338":3tj7849p said:

I had dial up in 96 aol 1.0 I think it was lol keep up the good work bb338 enjoy your posts. :clap:
don't remember the year but I started with Juno- You know--the "Because Email was meant to be free" people?
Never could stand AO he77 but all the cds they kept sending in the mail made good targets.

denvermartinfarms":10ibas90 said:
I just saw on here a few days ago post's as far back as 1999, I didn't know this site had been on that long, I thought it was just as far back as about 2003. There sure wasn't anyone in our family with any computer or Internet conection in 1999.
2003 was when you had to have a user name. Before that it was open to anyone that wanted to post. There weren;t any moderators then either. Moast anything went back then, some really horrible vendetas were started before the user name deal went into effect. Probably close to half the stuff posted was spam. Macon had to have spent a lot of time deleteing stuff.

Congrats, I'm sure you've helped lots of people in that time! I'm a few years behind I think.. winter '08 I think it was for me.. I'll find out exactly when after I post this heheh

Nesikep":3tqpmble said:
Congrats, I'm sure you've helped lots of people in that time! I'm a few years behind I think.. winter '08 I think it was for me.. I'll find out exactly when after I post this heheh

i HAD TO COMMENT JUST TO SEE MY JOIN DATE....
:cowboy:

greybeard":2bqn88e8 said:
skyhightree1":2bqn88e8 said:
bigbull338":2bqn88e8 said:

don't remember the year but I started with Juno- You know--the "Because Email was meant to be free" people?
Never could stand AO he77 but all the cds they kept sending in the mail made good targets.

gb thats hilarious I though I was the only one that took those lil square cases and made targets out of them :lol: It seemed as though you got them every week.

bigbull338":1tabr1c9 said:
I've been on the internet since 1991 when it first went on air so to speak it was slow dial up and cost a fortune, even though we got most of our calls free, as at the time my husband worked for The British Telecommunication Services, and was given it through work as he was a manager there and it was a perk of the job, we went over to unlimited wireless as soon as we could, now it's all fibre optics here, and very fast. This is my ninth computer. and been on CT for 8 years.

chrisy":1dvm2k4d said:
bigbull338":1dvm2k4d said:
I've been on the internet since 1991 when it first went on air so to speak it was slow dial up and cost a fortune, even though we got most of our calls free, as at the time my husband worked for The British Telecommunication Services, and was given it through work as he was a manager there and it was a perk of the job, we went over to unlimited wireless as soon as we could, now it's all fibre optics here, and very fast. This is my ninth computer. and been on CT for 8 years.
Yes chrisy, been a while for me as well. Have got to know many and have made some good friends here. I also have a few that seem to hate my guts too. But takes all kinds. Lots of good information and many questions answered. I appreciate the feedback here.Also many giggles as well! Yes, there I go with another exclamation point. ;-)