5 calves out of 2 cows (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Brad D

Reaction score
These are some pics of my neighbors calves, the twins and triplets calved only twenty minute apart. I thought maybe somebody would find this interesting.
5calvesfrom2cows010.jpg

5calvesfrom2cows009.jpg

5calvesfrom2cows019.jpg

Oh my gravy!! Triplets! Now that would generate a whole new club to go along with the I hate twins club, huh?! :shock:

I hope they all survive.

WOW! They are all so cute, espically the triplets... I have a soft spot for the dark ones with white markings on their faces.. :D

man those are some cute twins an triplelets.i bet he has to put 3 of those calves on the bottle.i wouldnt expect the cows to raise 5 calves.weve had alot of twins but never triplelets.

The look on that first cow's face is priceless. "What the ...?"

Never seen triplets in person, at least everybody's alive.

cfpinz

I talked to the owner again and he said the triplets weighed about 70# a piece, don't know about the sex of them yet though.

Brad D":1g4h6nkp said:
I talked to the owner again and he said the triplets weighed about 70# a piece, don't know about the sex of them yet though.

I never would have guessed that triplets could weigh that much. Was this cow injected with GNRH by any chance? I have never heard of triplets born alive, thanks for sharing.

All three look good! I would have guessed one would have been a low weight runt. I would take cows like that... if I had young kids I could make bottle feed the calves! ;-)

Latest posts