3pt hitch sprayer suggestions?

Help Support CattleToday:

If you can get a 60g tank on a 3pt up and down... you can get a 60g for a boomless... or a 60g trailer up and down, correct?

The benefit might be the coverage area, uneven ground, making less runs. The down side would be over spray, efficiency, up font cost.

Look at my original post, I was saying you can get a trailer (of the same size) any where you can get a 3pt sprayer (of the same size).

I sprayed lots of acres with a 3pt sprayer.. big and small.. when I was in college in Waco. I hated ever minute of it. We had big cabbed tractors too with wheel weights and fil. Its hard on the tractors, hard on you, and felt sketchy the whole time. Plus, you have to have a tractor to move it. You can have a little, dinky, run down tractor to spin a pto pump and be good to go. When you want to move it you put it behind the truck and go.

What I am saying, is that with a mist blower you can travel along the top of the hill and apply chemical at least 100 feet and maybe more down. You do the same from the bottom of the hill and you have a lot of coverage. These are hills that a tractor cannot go up and down on. Ask JLTrent about his blower.

sstterry said:
What I am saying, is that with a mist blower you can travel along the top of the hill and apply chemical at least 100 feet and maybe more down. You do the same from the bottom of the hill and you have a lot of coverage. These are hills that a tractor cannot go up and down on. Ask JLTrent about his blower.

Here is mine as it says you can spray up to 140 feet per manufacture. I have never measured, but 100 feet easy. You can cover places up down hills and in rough areas without leaving the tractor seat. It doesn't take long to slick off a 20 acre field. Next to a round baler, front end loader it ranks up there as one piece of equipment I would hate to do without. Unless clipping the seed off of grass I never bush hog anymore. I have a 110 gallon tank.....I have been mixing Remedy with 2-4-d ester, but this year I have Tordon to mix with Remedy.....

http://www.bigjohnmfg.com/MistBlower.htm

sstterry said:

I get that but I think you misread the context of my comment. I was saying if you can drive up the hill with one you can drive up the hill with the other. I fully under stand there are hills equipment can not go up or down. You dont have to go all the way to TN to find them. :tiphat:

Latest posts