3 Years for Hillsdown

Help Support CattleToday:

Jalopy

Reaction score
Just catching up on some CT reading and noticed that Hillsdown joined three years ago. Congratulations and thanks for your posts.

holycow_congratulations.gif

3 years ,where has the time gone . I have learned so much on here as well as wasted countless hours on here procrastinating when I should have been out with the cattle or doing house work. :help:

It sure comes in handy in the winter when it is -40 out and hubby is gone away on a job for a week or so.

Halloween 2006,,, I wonder why I joined up on Halloween.. :lol2:

Thanks for all of your help and friendship the past 3 years.. :tiphat:

Congratulations hd, I always enjoy your posts and can honestly say you're one of the "good guys (girls)". Thanks for every post and thanks for sharing your life and friendship :tiphat: :heart: .

Larry

Congrats HD! It's been my pleasure getting to know you and keep posting away, I've learned a lot from you. :D

OK stop it now, you guys are going to make me cry.. :heart:

What do you have planned for my BD, the big 40 coming up .. Should I set up an express account... :lol2: :lol2: :p

Seriously ,thank you all who have been great friends to me , it has been a really hard year for me and your kind posts and PM's mean a lot to me ..Thank you all for your friendship.

Hey hd!! Thankful this didn't get past me altogether! So glad you are here, and I have appreciated your support, friendship and advice over the last few years! As for your 40th, you can expect the same thing I got on here ~ a whole lot of teasing and bad advice about getting "old" ;-) .

hillsdown":1javx9mw said:
OK stop it now, you guys are going to make me cry.. :heart:

What do you have planned for my BD, the big 40 coming up .. Should I set up an express account... :lol2: :lol2: :p

Seriously ,thank you all who have been great friends to me , it has been a really hard year for me and your kind posts and PM's mean a lot to me ..Thank you all for your friendship.
Right back at ya!!! Been a pleasure knowing you! :tiphat:

Latest posts