3/4 Brahman Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

redman1

Reaction score
I wanted to see what everyone thinks of this little bullcalf. He is a 3/4 Brahman, 1/4 Limi. He is 5 months old in the pictures.
100_1097.jpg

100_1095.jpg

100_1093.jpg

I don't know anything about the breed. But he looks good from where I sit. Good luck with him!

I just really hate to see halters dragging. Especially with trees and other things to get caught up on.

They typically aren't out with the trees. I turned him and his momma out by themselves to get some pictures of him. Everyone else seems to want to be in the picture. Normally the only time he has one on is when we are working with him or he is tied in the barn. Thanks for your concern though.

certherfbeef":3es67rbv said:
I don't know anything about the breed. But he looks good from where I sit. Good luck with him!

I just really hate to see halters dragging. Especially with trees and other things to get caught up on.

Get him out of there and put him in a corral. He could hang himself thats a pretty good looking bull calf. Dont keep him out there!!

They typically aren't out with the trees. I turned him and his momma out by themselves to get some pictures of him. Everyone else seems to want to be in the picture. Normally the only time he has one on is when we are working with him or he is tied in the barn. Thanks for your concern though.

Next time please read the entire post.

Thats a good looking bull calf. It looks like brahmousin is a a good breed. THe animals I have seen all look pretty fleshy. THanks Kaneranch

Reasonable looking calf,would be good to use over most British or Euro cows. Would probably be OK on Brahmans even.
He looks very similar to my SB2 B, South Brahvons. I cross this content bull over Herefords,South Devon,Brahman and Black Baldies. Looks like you have nice country. I almost forget what it looks like to have green grass.
Colin

No he wasn't AI. His mother has some nice muscle. His dad was a purebred Brahmousin, which is 5/8 Limi and 3/8 Brahman and his momma is a purebred Brahman. I only wish his dad was still alive to produce more like him.

Latest posts