20k ft roll of baler twine

Help Support CattleToday:

Texasmark

Reaction score
Forget where the thread was herein but a couple of guys were kicking around the price and the product the other day. I never saw one and was somewhat confused as I was talking about 2- 10k rolls in a box with 20k written on the box.

Anyhow, today I saw one and yes it will fit my JD baler; about the same diameter and about an inch or so taller which is ok. Price for 2 10's in a box was $35 and a single 20 was $25. Both were 110 tensile strength. Learn something new every day.

It is all kinked up but smooth surfaced, unlike the regular 10k which is smooth and smooth surfaced. Wondering how the baler likes it?

Texasmark":hln1hqgy said:
Forget where the thread was herein but a couple of guys were kicking around the price and the product the other day. I never saw one and was somewhat confused as I was talking about 2- 10k rolls in a box with 20k written on the box.

Anyhow, today I saw one and yes it will fit my JD baler; about the same diameter and about an inch or so taller which is ok. Price for 2 10's in a box was $35 and a single 20 was $25. Both were 110 tensile strength. Learn something new every day.

It is all kinked up but smooth surfaced, unlike the regular 10k which is smooth and smooth surfaced. Wondering how the baler likes it?
As long as your knives are sharp, I haven't known a round baler to care.

1982vett":39vg4pme said:
Texasmark":39vg4pme said:

As long as your knives are sharp, I haven't known a round baler to care.

Great!

Latest posts