2012 Genex Hereford Bulls ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
We really liked Victor 719 last summer and used him to make a bunch of baldies with both heifers and cows. :banana:
Looking hard at Worldwide also - - $5 less per straw and a bit more BMI$.

Is the a type of female where you think one or the other would to a clear choice?

When they get some semen on this bull, I'm probably going to sample him.

http://genex.crinet.com/beef/index.php?action=DETAIL&code=1HP00835&lang=EN

hp835goodp.jpg

I'm betting he'll sire some thick chunks with a more moderate frame.

George

I really like the Worldwide bull. The local Genex rep says he is really small, and acts like he is too small. I don't think so...I think he could be a good one to bring the frame size down, and still retain maternal with milk.

I like his photo on the Genex website, but would like to see more pics of him before he'll tempt me.

Stocker Steve":3qmaoasw said:
- - $5 less per straw and a bit more BMI$.

Thinking with one's pocket book is always a very wise choice.......... A lower investment level and a higher profit potential. I like that.

mattnoll":1smdtrz3 said:
I really like the Worldwide bull. The local Genex rep says he is really small, and acts like he is too small. I don't think so...I think he could be a good one to bring the frame size down, and still retain maternal with milk.
Too small for what?? Seems like most of the cattle being promoted today are creeping up in size again.
Even if this bull is a little smaller to some, he could be what some folks are looking for.

There's certainly pigment, but hard to tell from just the profile pic how good the eyes really are

Latest posts