10/22/11: Air Force at Boise State

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Sat., 10/22/11, 1:30 p.m. Mt. Time, at Boise (on Versus).

BSU Coach Chris Petersen has a request for Boise State fans: "When Air Force comes into our stadium, we need to applaud those guys. No booing whatsoever! We need to salute them and we need to applaud them." :clap:

Kathie in Thorp":h9oucnmm said:

BSU Coach Chris Petersen has a request for Boise State fans: "When Air Force comes into our stadium, we need to applaud those guys. No booing whatsoever! We need to salute them and we need to applaud them." :clap:

Sounds good to me....Nebraska does that after the game...win, lose or draw the visiting team gets treated great.

TexasBred":353f7oxw said:
Kathie in Thorp":353f7oxw said:

Sounds good to me....Nebraska does that after the game...win, lose or draw the visiting team gets treated great.

I don't recall BSU ever treating a visiting team badly -- won't say it never happened, but I don't remember it. But Air Force, or any military school team, absolutely deserves a rousing cheer. Air Force is BSU's homecoming game, and any homecoming game is going to be the one that gets the raucous crowd. But I thought it a very courteous and respectful request from the BSU coach.

Setting my feelings about Boise State aside, you know they've beaten the Ducks twice, but again I'll set that a side. AF isn't the quality of team that should have hung with BS at home, I don't think that was a top five performance from the broncos. I wonder how many of the folks that vote in the polls will see it the same way. I she you're QB picked up another record yesterday, career TD's.

Just my thoughts,
Alan

Alan":1n7g1u55 said:
Setting my feelings about Boise State aside, you know they've beaten the Ducks twice, but again I'll set that a side. AF isn't the quality of team that should have hung with BS at home, I don't think that was a top five performance from the broncos. I wonder how many of the folks that vote in the polls will see it the same way. I she you're QB picked up another record yesterday, career TD's.

Just my thoughts,
Alan

"Watching" the game on the schematic football field that turns around, and has moving arrows . . . . with the plays printed on the screen . . . ., and several updates from dad via phone, I didn't think it was a great game, either, and I'm sure the pollsters didn't. It was assumed Moore would break the record during the AF game.

Latest posts