What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree Tux. From the complexity of these pipelines I'm guessing they have been in the works for quite some time, but the talking heads (sorry to steal your source SS) say that the ultimate goal is to be able to transport the USA's massive amount of natural gas to 4 different coastline plants that will be capable of liquifying it and selling it overseas. Maybe I'm naive but I'm all for it.

greybeard":2rfok80q said:
That, is such an amazing undertaking Steve. And with a 12 cluster rockbit? $$$$$$$
It really is amazing, I'm trying to learn as much as possible. I'll try to get some good pictures of the pipe pull in about a month, it is something to see.

Steve your pictures are awesome.
This is what is outside my window:

We have full sunshine - but you can look at it with your bare eyes. Wind is so bad, we are having lake affect after the storm. Have about 12-16" snow (hard to tell with the strong winds). Got up to 6F actual temp today. Brutally cold.

20r2uye.jpg

Heifer I bought when she was only about 400 lbs for my little girl. I always wanted a blue roan but have yet to come across one. Found this red roan with a pretty good bit of ear and said what the heck. Was worried she'd throw a chromed up calf. But a black bull and viola. A solid chocolate calf. We will have to wait and see what the future holds but I'm satisfied for now. And she loves her baby. Got all in my grille while I was giving shots and tagging this one.

Latest posts