What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

bball said:
Ky cowboy said:

Ocho Rios Jamaica

How did you like Jamaica? The Mrs. And I are considering that as our next destination since Mexico has played out. Appreciate your thoughts.

We are staying at couples tower isle. Only complaint is that the beach isn't very long couple hundred yards, and out in the water it's kinda rocky. But the staff and food is amazing. Would definitely recommend

A young redtailed hawk I was able to handle today. I've always loved hawks and really wanted to be a falconer so it was super awesome. I didn't get tore up as bad as I was expecting when I went after it but it did get a hold of a finger with its talons which didn't feel real good

Pretty neat.
Caught a young redtail once that was tangled up in some netting. Even at it's young age those talons were sharp enough to to go threw my leather gloves.

sim.-ang.king said:
Pretty neat.
Caught a young redtail once that was tangled up in some netting. Even at it's young age those talons were sharp enough to to go threw my leather gloves.

Yeah there talons are sharp and their feet are very strong (they're grip is about 200 psi)

Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
How/why were you able to get a hold of it?

It was a young dumb one that let itself get caught out in a sudden heavy rain and it's flight was very hindered

Latest posts