Protests close them

Help Support CattleToday:

I have thought about this for a couple of days now and one thought keeps coming back. Did a company like Cargill or JBS fund the activist side to get rid of competition?

Stranger things have happened.

cowgal604 said:
ccr said:
how do these activist get started? i mean who or what instigates the activism, and the sheeples that follow?

during the vietnam war there were people against it and spoke up and i got that, but some of this stuff these days i don't get.

My step sister is an animal activist like this. She has always struggled socially. About 5 years ago she watched a few documentaries and then became vegan. She started following a big vegan personality around here. That vegan personality posts a lot about local farms. Then she started joining this person at farms protesting. And now she's posting up with signs out front of farms weekly. Before you know it she will be freeing my animals.

My farm accounts post about this kind of stuff all the time. I try and bring light to it. Try and explain to the people that follow my account why and how most farmers care. But then I pick up an almost dead calf off the auction floor. And then people see it. Then a whole new online post gets started. One about how the farmers that "care" allowed that to happen.

You need to photoshop this girl into something fur and post on social media. She might be rejected from the idiocy clan.

gcreekrch said:
I have thought about this for a couple of days now and one thought keeps coming back. Did a company like Cargill or JBS fund the activist side to get rid of competition?

That is the right question. Around here the activists have professional 'rent a crowd' activists, the crap they get up to is horrendous.

gcreekrch said:

Like the anti-virus computer companies secretly write and release the new viruses and malware to keep their products in demand.

gcreekrch said:

Knowing how they paid for legislation, how could you doubt they might want to take out what competition still exists.

It most likely would be an arms length effort.

Latest posts