Your favorite breakfast food?

Help Support CattleToday:

LRTX1":1qq28g4g said:
Angus Cowman":1qq28g4g said:
Biscuits, fried taters topped with 2 over mediunm eggs and then topped with sausage gravy and bacon or ham on the side

or an 3 egg omelet with green peppers,sausage,bacon , ham, mushrooms, onions, cheese, maters and topped with some sausage gravy

Jo can we add some honey to those grits then I would like em better

AC grits take salt and butter not honey....lol

My breakfast of choice, home ground yeller grits, over easy eggs, bacon and toast.
I like em with salt butter and a little honey
but then again I like about anything better with a little honey or sugar on it

Angus Cowman":zs7guct4 said:
Biscuits, fried taters topped with 2 over mediunm eggs and then topped with sausage gravy and bacon or ham on the side

or an 3 egg omelet with green peppers,sausage,bacon , ham, mushrooms, onions, cheese, maters and topped with some sausage gravy

Jo can we add some honey to those grits then I would like em better

I'm with AC, but for the omelet I like a simple ham and cheese. Gotta be good ham, though. None of that watered down crap and sharp cheddar cheese only.

I also make a mean sausage and egg McMuffin. Puts McDonald's to shame.

crackerbread with cream cheese and smoked salmon. followed by a banana. and of course a cup of tea, milk no sugar. I have this most days the others it is usually low fat cheddar cheese on toast.

Never had much liking for breakfast...just not hungry early in the morning but for dinner now some fried spuds with onion, green chili and some good sausage mixed in, eggs right out of the hen, over easy with pepper and salt, buttered sour dough toast to push it on the fork and if I'm in the mood a slice of ham all topped off with half/caff coffee with a splash of coffee flavored creamer...yeah sounds fluffy but then I'm at the age that I don't care, I do what I like and eat what ever my wife says I can.
Dave Mc

I love biscuits and gravy -- and am a terrible gravy maker (would so love the fool-proof recipe!). So, when I get the hankering, we go out for breakfast! Daily: Bagel and cr. cheese, or :roll: tomato sardines, cheese and crackers!