Favorite hot wings

Help Support CattleToday:

We deep- fried some gator tai; for the GA-Fla party, and I made this honey chili sauce to dip them in. Used taat Heinz chili sauce in a bottle like a ketchup bottle, and honey. We were also deep frying some wings, and tossing them in different sauce, and I put a handful in that honey chili sauce. OMG...that is what I will put on my wings from now on.

We deep- fried some gator tai; for the GA-Fla party, and I made this honey chili sauce to dip them in. Used taat Heinz chili sauce in a bottle like a ketchup bottle, and honey. We were also deep frying some wings, and tossing them in different sauce, and I put a handful in that honey chili sauce. OMG...that is what I will put on my wings from now on.
That sounds good 👍🏼

I remember, indirectly. We ate a lot of chicken when I was growing up. Always been a lot of poultry farms in Arkansas, and before Tyson came along for the hostile takeover, there were several smaller brands.

Lane Poultry was one, and they had a "company store" that employees and close family could shop for chicken parts. My mom was friends with a lady that worked there, and that lady would sell cheap or give mom the parts she didn't want.

Most of the time it was big bags of wings or internal organs. Sometimes we'd get lucky with a bag of legs. I remember liking moms fried chicken, but also remember shaking my head thinking this ain't right.

Well that's just wrong...

Can't make wings without... wings.
ad7634e9ff655d611ef4c59a278efde9.jpg

Chicken breast, no skin, no bone, no weird flavoring, maybe melted cheese. Everything else, hard pass.
Wrong on so many levels.

Second date with my wife she says come by after work, I will cook you dinner. She takes 2 plain chicken breasts out of the freezer and proceeds to microwave them to cook them. Oh hell no!! Get in the truck we are going out to eat and tomorrow I will actually cook you dinner. She has a lot to offer, culinary skills are not on that list!😂😂😂

Latest posts