You need to be traced

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm just going to have to pass on all the apps. I'm old school if I can't pay with cash I'm out. Don't mean no harm. The world's wants us to go to all digital no cash. I'm not for it. I like to see my money and physically see the money I spend. It's different than swiping a card or moving cash in them cash apps. Why do we need to be traced to buy food? Next do we need a chip to know where we go.... bahahaha never mine the government got that with cell phones. 🙈🙉🙊
Maybe you missed the point. The app is so you can be tracked. You do not get an order of food if you do not have the app. Has nothing to do with cash or credit card. They don't want you in the store if you can not be tracked!

Went into the ATT store today. Started to give them my name and they said we know who you are. I said how they said that we show you had your first covid shot and Bill Gates made where we could track or find you.

In regards to the original post, just don't go to Hong Kong/China and you should be fine for a while. Probably be a few months before we start that here.
If you have a Google account associated with your phone and grant all the permissions it asks for, you will get a monthly report from Google of every place your phone was been and when it was there and how long it was there. And not 100% accurate, but part of your "permanent record".

Howdy folks,

Always remember:

The "sheeple" are easily herded. This scamdemic seems to have eradicated flu and pneumonia.

Suicides have entered the top ten for causes of death in Canada but the virus has not. It is probably the same in your country. But numbers are hidden and jigged and re-jigged to build fear and control.

So in order to maintain the fear and to ensure the "herd-ability" of the people, the province of Ontario in Canada now adds the suicide deaths to the total of virus deaths. I have included an old article from last December as proof.

Ontario counts suicide victims as COVID-19 fatalities | True North (tnc.news)

After all if you cannot keep the fear up in the population you cannot lock them down and have them bow their heads to the floor.

And please ask this question at every turn:

Why can I fly on an airliner from coast to coast and sit shoulder to shoulder with strangers, but I cannot go to church?

Now back to the topic -

I will never add a tracing app to my cell phone because it can be used for MANY other things as well.

In fact I truly recommend you turn off your cell phone and NEVER turn it on unless YOU truly want to use it.

Even when it is off there are certain things that can be used against you - you might actually consider removing the battery as well. You would be amazed at the information you are sending out when your phone is on.

And even the tiniest bit of info can be used against you or your friends or neighbours when the entire story is put together with information received from other cell phones in your region.

Always pay with cash. If you go to plastic and cell phone apps you are tracked and controlled. The country of china controls its people this way. If you want to surrender you need to experience china and the control and the power they have over their people.

Hope all are doing well and that life is treating you well. Remember this:

"YOU are the reason your country thrives or dies - I hope in your part of the world it is thriving. It is up TO YOU make that happen!"

Best to all,

Bez
You can fly on an airliner from coast to coast and sit shoulder to shoulder with strangers, "because you and the other passengers will be wearing masks."

Deny it all that you want, masks work to help prevent spreading viruses.

If you don't believe this the the next time you or someone you care about had surgery ask the doctor "Please DO NOT WEAR YOUR MASK !!!"

It does not take being a brain surgeon to understand mask block many harmful viruses and bacteria for passing between patient and the doctors.

The part about technology that scares me is when it already knows what I'm about to do. For example I was on my laptop looking through this forum, someone mentioned the name of a town and I was curious as to where that was so I pulled up maps on my phone and that was the first place it suggested before I even typed it in. That freaked me out a little, or when I talk about needing something then all my ads on facebook are for that product.

You can fly on an airliner from coast to coast and sit shoulder to shoulder with strangers, "because you and the other passengers will be wearing masks."

Deny it all that you want, masks work to help prevent spreading viruses.

If you don't believe this the the next time you or someone you care about had surgery ask the doctor "Please DO NOT WEAR YOUR MASK !!!"
It does not take being a brain surgeon to understand mask block many harmful viruses and bacteria for passing between patient and the doctors.
You can fly around the world with the stewardess in your lap
(up charge from 1st class) IF you and the other passengers are virus free.

Masks are like seatbelts, ya never need them, until you do.
I don't know any hospitals where dress codes are dictated by patients.
(Doctor's masks were invented to prevent spitting tobacco juice (for luck)
into open wounds.)

A more helpful suggestion than asking doctor to remove his mask would be to request postponing surgery until the surgeon isn't sick and shedding viruses. :)

Last edited:
You can fly around the world with the stewardess in your lap
(up charge from 1st class) IF you and the other passengers are virus free.

Masks are like seatbelts, ya never need them, until you do.
I don't know any hospitals where dress codes are dictated by patients.
(Doctor's masks were invented to prevent spitting tobacco juice (for luck)
into open wounds.)

A more helpful suggestion than asking doctor to remove his mask would be to request postponing surgery until the surgeon isn't sick and shedding viruses. :)
Yeah, that people COULD work.....if everyone is virus free !!!
BUT you never know "WHO has the virus?"
We have personally lost 3 friends from COVID-19.

All three of our friends (great people), (Strong Christian people with firm faith) refused to be afraid, refused to believe the virus was real, refused to even consider being vaccinated, refused to stay home, said "it is dumb to wear masks." In the end said " I wish I had been more careful."

We will miss these 3.
This tragedy can be avoided for many of us.
I know they had great faith......

I only wish they had not felt the need to
PROVE their faith
And flaunt their faith like a prize

Faith is a gift from God

I wish we still had our friends and I wish we
Could still pray "IN FAITH" with them !!!

Their is GREAT POWER in prayer
Their is great power in faith
I trust God

"I will not be sleeping with rattle snakes tonight to
To prove my faith Butch. "

Last edited:

All three of our friends (great people), (Strong Christian people with firm faith) refused to be afraid
You are lucky. Can't go to heaven if you're never gonna die, I have lost no one.
Seems all my friends are God don't want 'em and Satan won't take 'em.

All three of our friends (great people), (Strong Christian people with firm faith) refused to be afraid, refused to believe the virus was real, refused to even consider being vaccinated, refused to stay home, said "it is dumb to wear masks." In the end said " I wish I had been more careful."

We will miss these 3.

PROVE their faith

Faith is a gift from God

I trust God

Care to elaborate as to their ages and whether there were underlying health conditions? I read a study a month or so ago that stated 84% of Covid positive patients reported having "always or almost always" having worn a mask.

We will miss these 3.

PROVE their faith

Faith is a gift from God

I trust God

I'm confused I thought mask where to keep from giving other people covid, not to protect the masked.

I'm confused I thought mask where to keep from giving other people covid, not to protect the masked.
Works both ways
Kinda like wearing a mask when we spray paint or
when we spray our fences with RoundUp to kill weeds

I ran a stone quarry for 40 years and most days I wore a mask to keep from breathing dust

I did this for me......
No one else

What is the confusion?

Attachments

• 207C0253-ECC9-4C96-97FC-BB6FB3CC4A55.jpeg
    207C0253-ECC9-4C96-97FC-BB6FB3CC4A55.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 4
Works both ways

I ran a stone quarry for 40 years and most days I wore a mask to keep from breathing dust

I did this for me......
No one else

What is the confusion?
Well now it's that I thought you were talking about covid mask.

Works both ways

I did this for me......
No one else

What is the confusion?

I'd say most of the confusion came early whe we were told we didn't need to wear masks.

Care to elaborate as to their ages and whether there were underlying health conditions? I read a study a month or so ago that stated 84% of Covid positive patients reported having "always or almost always" having worn a mask.
Well sadly enough all three of our friends were over 60 .
All three had health problems.
All three were leaders in our church.
All three were very strong Christian Conservatives
All three refused to wear mask or stay home.

All three of our friends were kind loving people and
IT is shameful that Butch makes light of their deaths

Works both ways

I did this for me......
No one else

What is the confusion?
Wearing a mask while spray painting or spraying chemicals is not the same as wearing a mask for covid. Fence is correct, we were told mask protects the OTHER person from the discharge from the one with the virus.

When one wears a mask while painting, spraying, etc. it is to protect the user from chemicals that are NOT in his body as he works.

I did this for me...... No one else

What is the confusion?
No confusion.
The morale of the story is: looking out for number 1

Hmmm...covid virus with particles the size of quarry dust?
Couldn't I just duck when I see a covid cloud?
I'm getting confused again. :(

Well sadly enough all three of our friends were over 60 .
All three had health problems.
All three were leaders in our church.
All three were very strong Christian Conservatives
All three refused to wear mask or stay home.

All three of our friends were kind loving people and
IT is shameful that Butch makes light of their deaths
How does being a strong christian conservative effect covid resistance?

Latest posts