You knew it would happen

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer":kd2ikte7 said:
Taiwan's vegas odds of gold medal in 2020 in the woman's division just went up.

Do you think Jenner will come back out of retirement?
I think you may have meant Thailand............you had to be careful even back when I was there in the early 70s in the military...there were girly boys everywhere you went back then.

True Grit Farms":1vsx03sw said:
I have about as much love towards queers as I do muslims. We need allah to sort them all out.

It's time to make the above the new Christian Moto.

God Bless only a few.

JMJ Farms":2po34xg6 said:
gimpyrancher":2po34xg6 said:
It's a motto with a screwed up finger.

I'm from the south and I'm a little slow. Is that you're way of giving me the finger over the World Wide Web?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That dance is for your post. That made me laugh. I wouldn't do that to you.

gimpyrancher":3o6sdoxx said:
True Grit Farms":3o6sdoxx said:
I have about as much love towards queers as I do muslims. We need allah to sort them all out.

God Bless only a few.

Why did you drag Christianity into this? Just trying to stir things up as usual? Seems to be about all you do on here is argue.

Deepsouth":1kwzdwb8 said:
gimpyrancher":1kwzdwb8 said:
True Grit Farms":1kwzdwb8 said:

God Bless only a few.

Why did you drag Christianity into this? Just trying to stir things up as usual? Seems to be about all you do on here is argue.

Deepsouth you would be angry to if you was his kind and your bung hole was always sore.

Glen beck wrote a book called arguing with idiots.

Deepsouth said:
gimpyrancher said:
True Grit Farms said:

God Bless only a few.

Wasn't the statement above the definition of hate and bigotry?

Don't the Repubs claim to be the voice of Christianity? Does the above speak to that belief in Gods Love?

Let me put this in context: I hate all Repubs as much as I do pedifiles? Please tell me what is wrong with that? How about a closer to home comment? There has been far more damage and danger to this country by the Repubs than foreign terrorists. Repubs seem more like terrorists than Islam. It just seems to me that the Moral Majority has traded the Bible for Fox so-called News.

PS: I feel no need to respond to the normal Repub comment "I have about as much love towards queers as I do muslims." Hate speech is not and never has been part of the Bible but it seems at least for some, it is part of Repub Christianity? It's not part of my Christian beliefs.

From the Old Testement.

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

gimpyrancher":11p9uo5t said:
True Grit Farms":11p9uo5t said:

Wasn't the statement above the definition of hate and bigotry?

Don't the Repubs claim to be the voice of Christianity? Does the above speak to that belief in Gods Love?

Let me put this in context: I hate all Repubs as much as I do pedifiles? Please tell me what is wrong with that? How about a closer to home comment? There has been far more damage and danger to this country by the Repubs than foreign terrorists. Repubs seem more like terrorists than Islam. It just seems to me that the Moral Majority has traded the Bible for Fox so-called News.

PS: I feel no need to respond to the normal Repub comment "I have about as much love towards queers as I do muslims." Hate speech is not and never has been part of the Bible but it seems at least for some, it is part of Repub Christianity? It's not part of my Christian beliefs.
[/quote]

You are the only one who brought hate into this. TG said that he had about as much love for one group as he did for the other. How much love he has for them is not mentioned. It could be a lot or a little, I will leave that up to him. You on the other hand said that you "hate all Repubs as much as I do pedifiles". That is a lot of hate you are expressing. Please take your hate speech elsewhere.