Yikes! semen straw in hay

Help Support CattleToday:

mary1365

Reaction score
Before I could grab the semen straw, the cow grabbed it up & ate it. What is that plastic going to do to a good breeder? Is there something I can do? :shock:

Medic24":3oy5i70a said:
I know this is bad.... :lol: .....but I can't help myself..... :lol: A cow that swallows? :lol: :lol: Maybe i need to......naw.... naw..... won't go there.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my God I damn near fell out of my chair when I read this. Thanks for the laugh!

Med 24

You are soooo baaaaadddddd! :shock: :shock: :stop: :stop:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bez

Not to worry Jake , as for keeping your mouth shut......my wife does too......
Oh geeeeesss stop me....it's soooo easy...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bad.bad.bad. whip me. make me stop please! ( and oh ya, by the way, if you do whip me, i prefer one of those short riding crops)

Made the mistake of showing this post to No1.............she was NOT amused :eek: ...............we are talking about a lady who praticely lives at the church 24/7. She of course was and is my concious :x .....so I am bad. very bad............. :oops: :oops: :oops:
But she did like the idea of the vacation :lol: ..............figures.

Medic24":1f98dd9x said:
Made the mistake of showing this post to No1.............she was NOT amused :eek: ...............we are talking about a lady who praticely lives at the church 24/7. She of course was and is my concious :x .....so I am bad. very bad............. :oops: :oops: :oops:
But she did like the idea of the vacation :lol: ..............figures.

:lol: Made the same mistake. Like yours, whe wasn't amused. :lol:
Just made some off color comment about men, our small brains, etc...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the laugh Medic
Greg

Latest posts