Yearling Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

edb130

Reaction score
Limousin heifer 11 1/2 mos, 1000 lbs.
015.jpg

Limousin bull 10 1/2 mos, haven't weighed recently. Weaning wt 705.
013.jpg

Those are both fine looking animals but that heifer is gonna have some big teats one day.

MikeC":b2uiyapz said:
Those are both fine looking animals but that heifer is gonna have some big teats one day.

That's what I was thinking too but after looking closer I think her teats are just covered with fly's.

MikeC wrote:

That's what I was thinking too but after looking closer I think her teats are just covered with fly's.

Her teats are covered with fly's, they have been horrible. Her mother has an awesome udder, teats are perfect.

I like the Heifer , The Bull , and the pen you have them in...
Very Nice!

Thanks rustydude, the pen you see behind them is my new corral that is still a work in progress. I'll finish it one of these days.

I will take the heifer (nice), you can give the bull to someone
with a sharp knife.

blk mule

Very nice heifer. We have not had flies like that. What makes them attracted to the teats that much?

TheBullLady
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice .. is that corn shucks laying at their feet?

Yes, we had just cleaned six dozen ears and froze them. The heifers really enjoyed them.

Boy, that heifer is going to have some big teats when she calves. The bull looks pretty nice.

THG

edb130":2grsc8sl said:
MikeC wrote:

Her teats are covered with fly's, they have been horrible. Her mother has an awesome udder, teats are perfect.
won't take but one bad bull too reverse that though. they are nice regardless

That's the worst heifer that I have ever saw on this board. Do yourself a big favor and ship her..................to me. I'll see that she will no longer embarrass you by being on your farm :lol:

Latest posts