Yeah, I know--just preseason but dang 32-0?

Help Support CattleToday:

Calhoun Farm":1uoa2zlz said:
Here's hoping the steeler linebackers plant Johnny 6ft under Heinz field. Can't stand that arrogant prick.
I bet he really gives a rip what you think. But they might "plant him" and you can have your orgasm sitting in the recliner. Do you really know him?? Have you talked with him?? Are you qualified to judge his football abilities and leadership abilities based simply on your not liking what he does on his own time?? Paul Hornung was hungover most of the time from partying but everybody loved him and he was an all pro. Joe Namath was a party boy along with hundreds of others. Like him or not he will get a chance. Might even surprise you. ;-)

TexasBred":2cnun23f said:
Calhoun Farm":2cnun23f said:
Here's hoping the steeler linebackers plant Johnny 6ft under Heinz field. Can't stand that arrogant prick.
I bet he really gives a rip what you think. But they might "plant him" and you can have your orgasm sitting in the recliner. Do you really know him?? Have you talked with him?? Are you qualified to judge his football abilities and leadership abilities based simply on your not liking what he does on his own time?? Paul Hornung was hungover most of the time from partying but everybody loved him and he was an all pro. Joe Namath was a party boy along with hundreds of others. Like him or not he will get a chance. Might even surprise you. ;-)

The way you tirelessly defend Johnny and you both being from TX (steers/queers) I'm curious if you've given him a few O's before he left college station? :lol2:

Calhoun Farm":1ydl2pf5 said:
TexasBred":1ydl2pf5 said:
Calhoun Farm":1ydl2pf5 said:

The way you tirelessly defend Johnny and you both being from TX (steers/queers) I'm curious if you've given him a few O's before he left college station? :lol2:

Why don't you get back to your kok suckin' !!!! You're probably exceptional as well with all the practice.

I doubt he needs anyone to defend him. Seems to be a pretty good man on his own whether you like him or not loser.

BTW: Johnny rates. Lions-Browns the highest rated @nflnetwork preseason game ever by 36%.
9:38 AM - 12 Aug 2014.

Texans just claimed Mallett from the Patriots for a "conditional 7th round draft pick 2016".
Case Keenum has been released from the Houston roster. Bye bye Case--you had your chance..
Houston QBs are now;
Fitzpatrick.
Savage.
Mallett.

None considered anywhere close to a franchise QB.
Missed opportunities abound.
:(
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/8/31/6 ... s-patriots

Mallett's stats for the last 3 seasons kinda make ya wonder...

Mallett, a third-round pick in the 2011 draft, only played in four games in the past three seasons, completing 1 of 4 passes for 17 yards and an interception.
Sounds like a heck of a good trade and a great upward mobility move for the Texans. :roll: :roll:

greybeard":1fhq3ru6 said:
Texans just claimed Mallett from the Patriots for a "conditional 7th round draft pick 2016".
Case Keenum has been released from the Houston roster. Bye bye Case--you had your chance..
Houston QBs are now;
Fitzpatrick.
Savage.
Mallett.
Looking back Bill O'Brien wasn't the judge of QB talent he was hailed to be when hired and proved it by choosing
both Savage and Ryan Mallett over Case Keenum as the better QB projects.

Latest posts