wow

Help Support CattleToday:

Like it said in the article, here in Missouri, there was quite a bit of this going on back in the 70's. Around here, several neighbors had similar incidents with no blood, cows mutilated, strange settings. I don't know that there were ever any answers to any of the questions. Hopefully, it is not getting started again.

Neighbor lost a bull and a couple heifers to some shenanigans like this. They would take various organs, or none at all and just put an x in the hide and take one of the triangle sections out of it. I can't say that they drained the blood but I remember them saying that the ones with just the x didn't have any other sign of trauma.

It just so happened that a known drug house was on the adjacent section. When the state got around to busting it, apparently the main man was living with a "witch" very high up in the wica? organization. It was a happening place, even had your choice of ladies of the night and everything. Lot of activity for a very rural area.

Anyway, surprisingly enough, the weird loss of cattle stopped when the house was busted and burned to the ground a little while afterward. All the theft stopped about the same time also.

It isn't too much of stretch to think of how an animal could be sedated and blood drawn and used for rituals. Heart would pump a majority out if you had much of an idea at all what you were doing. Small venapuncture isn't easy to see.

I think that individuals in our own species are going to be way weirder than anything we might otherwise find. :hide:

Crazy people. There was a coven of witches near a ranch that my husband managed in the 70s. He had a couple of calves mutilated like that. He talked about it at the local diner (hang out for ranchers and locals) and mentioned that he and the hands will be watching the cattle with a shot gun and it did not happen again.

Witches ain't skared of a shotgun--they'll put a gris gris on ya--conjure up a ti ti and next thing ya know you'll be growin a big ol mole about the size of a horned toad on the side of your nose. Make Marie Laveaux look like Shirley Temple is what they'll do.

Ryder":uu5840g7 said:
greybeard having spent time in the swamp country you should know that hex business is not to be taken lightly. :shock:
Who said I was taking it lightly? That's one of the reasons I packed up and headed accross the Sabine--ain't been back either.
Reminds me of the time me and 5 sailors had to do honor guard at a funeral up in Ville Platte--a catholic funeral and only one of us had ever been in a catholic church in our lives. A sailor had fallen overboard off a Navy ship into the bay in Rota Spain--stayed in the water for 2 days before they found him, was swoll up like a whale and I bet that coffin weighed 900 lbs. We walked in, sat in a pew, the rest of the congregation came in, but about a dozen stayed outside, chantin, hollerin, and all kinds of racket in a language I didn't recognize. The catholic guy among us just said "Do what I do". About that time, the Jesuit priest came walkin down the aisle, swinging a smoking ball on a chain, chanting in Latin, making all kinds of sign with his other hand, and we were up--then down, then kneeling, and I never understood a word that was said. The whole time, that little cadre of folks outside just kept up their own racket, getting louder and louder. Come time for us to carry the coffin out to the hearse, Catholic guy said, "When we get to the door and outside, don't look at nobody or nothin' --just look down". He didn't have to say it twice.

We put big dead guy in the hearse, followed 'em to a little Jesuit monastary type place right out of Sunset down by Lafayette, which is where the cemetery was--on the grounds of the monastery. Same thing there--everybody standing around or sitting, the little group of heathens stayed off to the side with the same chanting and carrying on while we hefted big boy up on top of that crypt he was going to sleep in, folded the flag up above the coffin on our tip toes, and the senior guy handed it to the next of kin--a woman in black veil. She didn't even look up. An old guy with grey dreadlocks a couple seats down pointed at us and said in a deep loud gruff voice " Ya'll can GO now!" Those were the only words spoken in English for the whole service. We got in our van and went straight to a bar to try to figure out "What the heck did we just see?"

Did I mention we were the only white people involved in this except the Jesuit priest?

greybeard":2m19aw0r said:
Ryder":2m19aw0r said:
greybeard having spent time in the swamp country you should know that hex business is not to be taken lightly. :shock:
Who said I was taking it lightly? That's one of the reasons I packed up and headed accross the Sabine--ain't been back either.
Reminds me of the time me and 5 sailors had to do honor guard at a funeral up in Ville Platte--a catholic funeral and only one of us had ever been in a catholic church in our lives. A sailor had fallen overboard off a Navy ship into the bay in Rota Spain--stayed in the water for 2 days before they found him, was swoll up like a whale and I bet that coffin weighed 900 lbs. We walked in, sat in a pew, the rest of the congregation came in, but about a dozen stayed outside, chantin, hollerin, and all kinds of racket in a language I didn't recognize. The catholic guy among us just said "Do what I do". About that time, the Jesuit priest came walkin down the aisle, swinging a smoking ball on a chain, chanting in Latin, making all kinds of sign with his other hand, and we were up--then down, then kneeling, and I never understood a word that was said. The whole time, that little cadre of folks outside just kept up their own racket, getting louder and louder. Come time for us to carry the coffin out to the hearse, Catholic guy said, "When we get to the door and outside, don't look at nobody or nothin' --just look down". He didn't have to say it twice.

We put big dead guy in the hearse, followed 'em to a little Jesuit monastary type place right out of Sunset down by Lafayette, which is where the cemetery was--on the grounds of the monastery. Same thing there--everybody standing around or sitting, the little group of heathens stayed off to the side with the same chanting and carrying on while we hefted big boy up on top of that crypt he was going to sleep in, folded the flag up above the coffin on our tip toes, and the senior guy handed it to the next of kin--a woman in black veil. She didn't even look up. An old guy with grey dreadlocks a couple seats down pointed at us and said in a deep loud gruff voice " Ya'll can GO now!" Those were the only words spoken in English for the whole service. We got in our van and went straight to a bar to try to figure out "What the heck did we just see?"

Did I mention we were the only white people involved in this except the Jesuit priest?

Yer just lucky you werent there when he woke up! :shock: :shock: ;-)