Would you use a classified section?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like to see a classified section on CattleToday?

• Yes

Votes: 197 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
I would use the classifieds. Only problem I see is most people are more in the central area, Texas Oklahoma, etc. I'm in Northern Ca so might not be feasible for me. Would be interested in buying/selling cattle, corral panels, stock trailers, trucks, etc.
Not a problem, just get @kenny thomas to haul stuff for you. Probably isn't state he hasn't been to at least once.

Would you use a classified forum here?

Beyond voting, if you vote yes, can you please reply here with what you would be interested in selling or buying through the forum.
I would advertise David Thoms' www. blackmouthcurcowdogs.com for working dogs

Well you just told me that your not from the mountains where corn doesn't grow in fields big enough to ship to market. You have to convert it to a clear liquid for shipping.
When I lived by Ol' Hickory Lake close to Nashville as a kid the guy coming by with the ice cream truck was selling spring water in quart jars to the adults after the kids got their ice cream.

I've worn body armor and there was nothing hi-tech about it back then. We called them bullet bouncers but some macho warriors that refused to wear 'em called them chicken plates. Steel and aluminum oxide plated inside, with a ceramic core and nylon GI green shell on the outside, & hung from straps off your shoulders. Weighed over 20# and wearing it all day long on long missions standing behind a 50 or pig would wear you out.

I've worn body armor and there was nothing hi-tech about it back then. We called them bullet bouncers but some macho warriors that refused to wear 'em called them chicken plates. Steel and aluminum oxide plated inside, with a ceramic core and nylon GI green shell on the outside, & hung from straps off your shoulders. Weighed over 20# and wearing it all day long on long missions standing behind a 50 or pig would wear you out.
Our IOTVs used to weigh 30+ lbs with a combat load. I bought my own plate carrier ASAP.

Definitely would be interested in following. People will go to great lengths if they are interested in a product. Remember PT Barnum's philosophy and Kenny will transport!
I once bought a car from Maryland, had it commercial transported to a friend's place in Alabama, then drove from San Angelo Tx to Birmingham on a weekend to pick it and bring it home. Bought another of the same year make & model outof Ohio, had it shipped down to my brother's place in Little Rock and he brought it down to San Jac County Texas his next trip with a bush hog on the same trailer. Both cars bought off the "Mall" section of a car forum I frequent.

Last edited:
I once bought a car from Maryland, had it commercial transported to a friend's place in Alabama, then drove from San Angelo Tx to Birmingham on a weekend to pick it and bring it home. Bought another of the same year make & model outof Ohio, had it shipped down to my brother's place in Little Rock and he brought it down to San Jac County Texas his next trip with a bush hog on the same trailer. Both cars bought off the "Mall" section of a car forum I frequent.
Yeah but you're so rich you don't care about pocket change... lol

Latest posts