would this embarriss you?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4":2b97r4i1 said:
Gave up on the repair idea,would have been ok before the chemo,but now I can't get slot A into tab B :frowns: However,I can get a debit card to work, :D so went to Tractor Supply and bought a smallish red wagon made of wire mesh/net/that diamond shaped stuff. Bit more than I wanted to pay,but it's not like I'm gonna buy one every week. It can carry 800lb,so I shouldn't overload it. And it matches Buzzy :lol2: So if you're ever in Bastrop and see a slightly crazed appearing "older" person zipping by on a decorated power chair,give me a wave :wave:

Peg, does Buzzy have a rated towing capacity? I wouldn't want you to shorten his life by overloading him.

Based on the rate the charge lights go off,pulling weight is much easier on Buzzy than carry weight. :D If my daughter comes down I plan to put a blanket in the wagon and take her on a tour of the town :lol2: Don't know what her reaction will be.. :lol2:

peg4x4":28q93yuv said:
Based on the rate the charge lights go off,pulling weight is much easier on Buzzy than carry weight. :D If my daughter comes down I plan to put a blanket in the wagon and take her on a tour of the town :lol2: Don't know what her reaction will be.. :lol2:

Pics where are the pics?

Daughter and son in law came by,but they didn't stay long enough for me to talk her into the wagon--Something was said about pigs and wings~~~something like that~~ :lol2:
She's looking better..feeling better..still not taking chemo

Peg,

I think I'm going to contact that show "Trick My Truck" and see if they won't come out and give Buzzy a makeover. Maybe some mud tires, chrome rims, souped up battery and so on....