Worst name growing up with

Help Support CattleToday:

Heard some woman calling for her little girl--"Passion"..
Do these people not think,and do the kids get even?? You gotta be nice to your kids,they're the ones that'll pick you'r rest home!!!

My little brother and his wife named their first daughter "Sunny Joy".

Have a friend in Ca who named her daughter "Arrayah Sunshine"

Worked for a logging company, and the owner's son was named "Trapper Hunter Fischer"

Almost named my 3 yr old Aaron Steven, but his last name starts with an S also...then I looked at the 3 initials together and changed my mind..

Have another friend in Ca, her mom named her Sherman. My mom calls her "Squirmy Shermie" LOL!

1 more friend in Ca, named Summer, who was born Dec 6th. She said her mom "smoked" alot, LOL!

A black lady that shared a hospital room with my sister-in-law named her newborn daughter "Placenta".

She said she heard the word in the delivery room, asked my s-i-l how to spell it, and thought it was a "pretty" name. :lol:

Pajama - pronounced Pea-ja-may

Also, I think Tater is one that doesn't need to be on the birth certificate as well.

I went to school with a guy named A.L. for a first name. He had two brothers with initials for names, too. The initials didn't stand for anything. They were just letters. I think it made him grow up with a real chip on his shoulder. He was always bloated up, walking down the halls knocking people over. Why do people give their kids names that will haunt them forever?

Incidently, I was almost named Melba. Dodged a bullet on that one. Not that there's anything wrong with that name, but is isn't me. Know what I mean?

MikeC":k1e3jydr said:
A black lady that shared a hospital room with my sister-in-law named her newborn daughter "Placenta".

She said she heard the word in the delivery room, asked my s-i-l how to spell it, and thought it was a "pretty" name. :lol:
Mike, Was that the S I L that used to be your Brother In Law? Is she named Lakwana now? :lol:

That musta been one remarkable surgery...

mdmdogs3":a8ucvng4 said:
My parents have a friend named Richard Head, and yes his nickname is Dick... :roll:

i know a Black Belt in karate whos last name is Armstrong..lol..

There's a guy who lives near where I work with the name Jack Jackinoff. And what about the name Ben Dover? lol

I know this guy named Sh'thead pronounced Sha-Thee-Add. and a girl named Pajama (Padge-a-may)

Our battalion in Germany had a medic named Holliday. We called him "Doc Holliday" until he reminded us he wasn't an officer, therefore, couldn't be called "Doc".

When my ex and I discovered we were going to have a boy, we had a hard time thinking of a name. I mentioned "Brock". After a while, the name grew on my wife. After a while, she asked about a middle name. I said "Lee" because that's her middle name. My wife started saying the name. "Brock Eriksen", "Brock Eriksen"... "Brock Lee Eriksen"... "Brock Lee"... "Brocolie?" "Brocolie???!!! H*LL NO!!!!" My reply was, "ut dear! Just think! He'll be the best behaved child on the street! Ater the first time he messes up and we call his name, he'll be too embarassed to mess up again!" :D

Our son died shortly after his birth, so the name problem may have been a sign.

Latest posts