Worst name growing up with

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2rsp08vu said:
Alice":2rsp08vu said:
Crowderfarms":2rsp08vu said:
I got a neighbor named Holden Magroin.

Cfpinz, Bullbiter,Alice, and Dun Eatin' yet.
Surely yall can come up with some better names fer Uncle Crowder here. You bunch of Nappy headed Gnats!! :lol: :lol:

I got a neighbor named Holden Magroin.

I no more believe that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice

That's in the same vane as I. P. Freely, or I.C. Butts, or .......

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

There is a big freeway in Dallas named Harry Hines. Sometimes you'll hear a traffic copter report...traffic is backed up on Harry Hines...

Alice

On the radio once, someone called up and her name was Tess Tickle

And there's a player on a football team here in Australia named Karmichael Hunt, who's often called Mike Hunt

:lol:

When I used to make deliveries on campus I ran into a lot of orientals, usually Chinese. They would move over here, have kids, and give their kids American names that often didn't fit. The two I won't ever forget are Peter Wong and Heidi Ho. Seriously folks, I'm not makin' this up.

Also knew an old boy years ago named Seymour Butts.

Went to school with a Spryng Raine. Had a friend who went to school with a Shesa Hore. It didn't mean the same thing in her originating country as it does here.

Had a guy that worked for us once that everyone called "Devils Shepherd".........................

They also said he was so ugly.............

"that he could sit on a tombstone and hatch a haint".

I worked with a guy that was named Mike Hunt. Everyone got a kick paging him over the shop loud speaker.

I knew a kid growing up named Ricki Ricci

The vet clinic I worked for had a client named Harry Beaver. True story!

USMCRanchGirl":1sna93ea said:
But the absolute worst was a girl I went to school with whose last name was Bright. You'll never believe what her parents named her ...

Thought for sure you were going to say her first name was Light!!

went to school with Justin Case and Teresa Green no lie, theres a chinese man a way from me his name os Fuk Ling, pronounced Fook......at the Nursery school where the little girl I look after goes there are twins Bridge and River. and my friend called her baby Storm, as when she was born a thunder storm was going on. Some people should look at what they call their kids as life is cruel enough.

If you all came to South Louisiana this thread would extend for miles! Nobody can pronounce our names much less understand em!

I completely understand that nobody will believe me but oh well. My best friends mom works in the labor and delivery at the local charity hospital. She swore that this woman named her twins lewasha and ledrya. I didn't believe her either until I saw it in the birth notices in the Sunday paper.

chrisy":1fkkuiyi said:
theres a chinese man a way from me his name os Fuk Ling, pronounced Fook.......
A well known entreprenuer passed away a couple of years ago he had a slough of very classy and really popular Chinese Western Cuisine restaurants his name was Fuk Yu Wong .Everyone that new him always called him Mr. Fumanchu.

I have got a few for you. Real names of people I have actually known.

Christmas Snow

Amber Snow

Candy Land

And best of all a cardiologist named Ibad U. Ansari

I attended the Univ of Arkansas - Fayetteville
when you graduate they put your name with your class in the concrete sidewalks around campus
there is a name on the sidewalk that 20 years later I could take you to with no hesitation - no idea how it is pronounced but it is spelled Pradeep Dikshit

SCRUBS620":2ugux0ck said:
I have got a few for you. Real names of people I have actually known.

Christmas Snow

Amber Snow

Candy Land

And best of all a cardiologist named Ibad U. Ansari
I guess they were fond of Threes Company (Come and knock on your door ..)can't remember the rest

Dave":jw05twd9 said:
There was a kid a few years ahead of me in school named Harry Butz. Two brothers named Rocky and Sandy. There last name was Beach.

And he married a woman named Ofelia (Ofelia Harry Butz)????

Actually the joke comes from HEB which for you folks not from Texas, is a grocery store chain here in the great Lone Star. Don't remember if it was Harry Edward Butts or Henry Edward butts but we always told it as Harry (Butts) and his wife Ofelia.

curtis":bzu6txvk said:
I went to school with a guy named Lewis Rectum Ellis.
We just called him Rectum.

:shock: :shock: :D

I went to school with a guy named A.L. He had brothers named R.W and something else... Just initials. Didn't stand for anything. I think it made him grow up with a real chip. Having to explain that all your life. Every time we took achievement tests, his got rejected because of the way he had to write his name in the little boxes.

Latest posts