Worst name growing up with

Help Support CattleToday:

My oldest daughter named her son Cash. I have a coworker who thought she should have given him the middle name of Only.

dun":2l3xnw42 said:
Bullbuyer":2l3xnw42 said:
I was wondering what they called Crowder BEFORE his change over surgery?

Crowdee maybe?

dun

Very Funny Yall. Very funny. :shock:

The Gals have always called me "Stud" but after the surgery they call me "Stud +" :lol: Keep it up Dun Beetle.

Bullbuyer you're excused. You are from West Va. and are a walking example of social disorder and Unclassifiable DNA markers. :roll:

Crowderfarms":3agftp7h said:
Very Funny Yall. Very funny. :shock:

The Gals have always called me "Stud" but after the surgery they call me "Stud +" :lol: Keep it up Dun Beetle.

ould that be Stud field mouse?

There is a family around here with the last name Ennema and I had a classmate with the last name Bras, pronounced Brass.

I had a colleague named Harry Dick and went to school with a Mike Hunt(I do not jest).And yes he did get called to the principles office a couple of times.

Social Disorder? Maybe.
The problem with our DNA up here is that our DNA has only a single helix. Likely resulting from the fact that most of our family trees are branchless.

Syd Sydney":xob6gs4l said:
I had a colleague named Harry Dick and went to school with a Mike Hunt(I do not jest).And yes he did get called to the principles office a couple of times.

Oh good GAWD! Now Mike Hunt has got to be the cruelest name I've yet to hear. :shock:

Alice

Bullbuyer":115h32at said:
Social Disorder? Maybe.
The problem with our DNA up here is that our DNA has only a single helix. Likely resulting from the fact that most of our family trees are branchless.

:lol2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I know lots. There are two guys that live near hear with the moniker Harry Dyck. Also a couple guys named Peter Friesen. Anita Dyck. Cornie Reimer. Not to mention my mother in laws neighbors, The Pigg sisters. They were sisters and their parents actually named them Ina and Ura. Pretty cruel. There was also a company down south here that used to put up bins called Dyck Erectors. :roll:

My brother was going to name his son Rody Owen, my brother was a bull rider in school. Worked with a man that new two sisters, Ima and Ura Hogg, and claimed he new a woman that had a set of twins named Orangejello and Lemonjello ( Orange Jello and Lemon Jello) too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

birdog":l1ytnu8t said:
My brother was going to name his son Rody Owen, my brother was a bull rider in school. Worked with a man that new two sisters, Ima and Ura Hogg, and claimed he new a woman that had a set of twins named Orangejello and Lemonjello ( Orange Jello and Lemon Jello) too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many years ago Texas had a governor named Hogg...and his daugther's name was Ima. Urban legend has it that he had another daughter named Ura, but like I said, that's urban legend.

Alice

Alice":3txqfda4 said:
birdog":3txqfda4 said:

Many years ago Texas had a governor named Hogg...and his daugther's name was Ima. Urban legend has it that he had another daughter named Ura, but like I said, that's urban legend.

Alice

That may have been the sisters he was talking about, can't really remember it's been 15 years or so.

I got a neighbor named Holden Magroin.

Cfpinz, Bullbiter,Alice, and Dun Eatin' yet.
Surely yall can come up with some better names fer Uncle Crowder here. You bunch of Nappy headed Gnats!! :lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":2qy0p6jb said:

Surely yall can come up with some better names fer Uncle Crowder here. You bunch of Nappy headed Gnats!! :lol: :lol:

I no more believe that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice

Crowderfarms":6uhjoood said:

We got plenty of names for ya' - just can't put any of 'em on here - the kiddies will see it and next thing you know some school marm will be sending notes home asking 'Who Crowder is and why people call him these nasty names.'

Alice":3ih623xn said:
Crowderfarms":3ih623xn said:

I no more believe that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice

That's in the same vane as I. P. Freely, or I.C. Butts, or .......

Latest posts