Word of the Day thread

Help Support CattleToday:

Chuckie":312u8yku said:
The vacuousetomy the bull performed on my husband when he stepped on his nuts left an indignant on his pecker too.

:lol2: :lol2: You may remove the hat, and turn your desk around. Chuckie you crack me up, I bet you were one of the back row spitballers or booger flingers

Ouachita":h025hxne said:
Chuckie":h025hxne said:
The vacuousetomy the bull performed on my husband when he stepped on his nuts left an indignant on his pecker too.

:lol2: :lol2: You may remove the hat, and turn your desk around. Chuckie you crack me up, I bet you were one of the back row spitballers or booger flingers
Chuckie was the one that would pass notes to the kids that did not know the answers....the notes contained "incorrect" answers.

hillsdown":2w5h5mfu said:
Here are few more words of the day to add to your list .
Indignant and vacuous :tiphat:

When Isom is on one his vision quest involving peyote he becomes
quite vacuous and indignant. These personality disorders are magnified exponentially
from his normal vacuous and indignant behavior. This condition is quite common
in midgets from Oklahoma with illusions of grandeur with bipolar manic episodes of egotistical narcissism as well. This condition has only been documented in Oklahoma.
The condition is believe to be a result of the gene pool not having a deep end and has been
drained.

Almost forgot TB is frantically searching for Isom's cache of peyote to join him.

I am indignant because I have to go look up vacuous.
One cannot feel narcissistic when one feels dumb.
This thread has taken a haphazard approach to word of the day. On the second day, we already have 4, 5 words!

MO_cows":2ioyarwo said:
This thread has taken a haphazard approach to word of the day. On the second day, we already have 4, 5 words!

I beg to differ I will use the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
as an example of a dumb narcissus.

MO_cows":1gkfoyfe said:
Nothin' wrong with planning well in advance or planning for all eventualities, unless of course-- you wanted Friday's word of the day to be procrastination.

greybeard":2eqlqd0z said:
MO_cows":2eqlqd0z said:
Nothin' wrong with planning well in advance or planning for all eventualities, unless of course-- you wanted Friday's word of the day to be procrastination.

That's not just a word of the day, GB for some of us it's a life motto. :oops: :dunce:

No it's not a day of the week--it's a month or year--or in my case, a yet to be specified decade.
(i'm fast running out of all those too)

greybeard":3flmaust said:
No it's not a day of the week--it's a month or year--or in my case, a yet to be specified decade.
(i'm fast running out of all those too)
GB you can join me on the apathy committee. ;-) You can be prez.

Chuckie wins the creativity award, although she gets an F- for so many other things. Don't worry Chuckie, with this new system you still graduate with honor. Everybody gets a trophy.

Latest posts