Willie Nelson Busted!

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":1rxaafwn said:
If he isn't hurting anyone else, why should anyone really care?
GMN

I think Drugs do hurt other people not only the ones doing them.

To Quote our President

"Drugs undermine the health of our citizens; they destroy the souls of our children. And the drug trade supports terrorist networks. When people purchase drugs, they put money in the hands of those who want to hurt America, hurt our allies. Drugs attack everything that is the best about this country, and I intend to do something about them".

I know drugs hurt other people, of course they do, but I think it is well known that willie Nelson does smoke pot, so know one should really be that surprised he got busted, is what i meant.

Do I condone people who do drugs, no of course I don't as a Mother I tell my kids never do drugs, and I fully support this, this topic wasn't about that however, it was only about Willie Nelson.

GMN

I wonder how interesting Roger Millers songs would have been if he hadn;t been smoking dope. When he got clean his music went down the toilet and so did his career.

dun

Herefordcross":12kt001b said:
Did ya hear about Bio Willie gettin' caugh with a 1/2lb. of rollin' smoke and some shrum's??

I don't know why anyone expects anything different from Willie. Heck, he's Willie!

For you Texans. I under stand Willie has been out campaigning for Kinky Friedman for Governor? Maybe you could get Kinky elected and Willie will be repaid by being given a political position - drug czar of Texas? :roll: :lol2:

Whatcha think?

Billy

MrBilly":gx0rrq7z said:
For you Texans. I under stand Willie has been out campaigning for Kinky Friedman for Governor? Maybe you could get Kinky elected and Willie will be repaid by being given a political position - drug czar of Texas? :roll: :lol2:

Whatcha think?

Billy

he wants to make Willie the head of his energy department:

"I can sell Texas a renewable energy program that will work," Friedman said, stating again his intention to appoint singer Willie Nelson as the head of the energy department Friedman would establish to centralize energy regulation and policy.

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/2006/09/fr ... ey_fo.html

Kinky also wants to legalize marijuana so it's no surprise that Willie campaigns for him. :roll:

A couple clinical observations about Willie. Smoking pot does not get rid of wrinkles, but it probably does contribute to a raspy voice. ;-)

Billy

Herefordcross":2vjsccpq said:
Did ya hear about Bio Willie gettin' caugh with a 1/2lb. of rollin' smoke and some shrum's??

He has been doing it for years, and now they are thinking of busting him???

I dont agree with the drug use. But think about the beatles or some of the other wrighters that used and hit the big time.
Cant explain it but seems to work for them. JHH

Latest posts