will i make it to 5000 posts

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
wonder if ill ever make it to 5000 posts.im still 250 posts away from 5000 more or less.

ive had some marathon days.an posted 20 times in a day.but if the board is slow the posts are slow.

Shouldn't be any problem to get your 5,000. Just go to any topic(s) and start clicking "quote". Then type "I agree".
if you want to get real sophisticated, just write the same thing a previous poster said and just sort of act like it was your original idea.

But I have a question. When you get the 5,000 what are you going to do with them? Can you use them for discounts at the grocery store or to buy gas or anything?

bigbull338":1pokpwzj said:
wonder if ill ever make it to 5000 posts.im still 250 posts away from 5000 more or less.
Of course you will make it to 5,000!
For as long as people own cattle, there will be a cow/calf/cattle crisis, and we will continue to look forward to your advice/input/comments/concerns and encouragement.

(Now if I could just talk you into staying up till 0600 so I have someone to talk to when dun ditches me I'll be in business.....)

Well, bigbull, once you hit 5,000, you're gonna need have a really cool title/name to call yourself since GURU is out of vogue now. 8)

Alice

Alice you just gave me another prob to think about.ALX i could use caps but im finger tied enough as i type.since i cant spell worth a crapp anymore.so my brain dont need to strain lolol.

Alice":3050q6id said:
Well, bigbull, once you hit 5,000, you're gonna need have a really cool title/name to call yourself since GURU is out of vogue now. 8)

Alice
Scott, I have a few suggestions for your new title, but I may have to start up a new thread. :D

Oh yeah Big Bull you will make 5000 then lets have a contest for what we can see under your user name. We can come up with some good stuff. :clap: :clap:

Crowderfarms":2vqri48a said:
Alice":2vqri48a said:

Alice
Scott, I have a few suggestions for your new title, but I may have to start up a new thread. :D

Start a new thread definitely as I have a a few also, ;-) however this is a gp rated forum :p .

BTW you started it with a name like "BIGBULL".. :banana: :banana:

crowder start the pick the name thread.an we will see what comes of it.i know yall can come up with some good names.