Wife Kills Snake

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Wife gave me a scare as I walked up the porch this morning from work there laid a 4 ft long black snake. Kind of weird to see when it was 10 degrees out with snow on ground.

She found him in the cellar this morning, loaded the 44 Mag Pistol up with snake shot and killed him dead. Kind of funny or scary I should say to be shooting a gun in cement cellar. But then again I am pretty scared of them critters to, I might have did the same.

warpaint":1n1r8wxp said:
I wouldn't have killed a blacksnake. They help with the rodent population. ;-)

Them mice can come sit on my lap and I will feed them crackers as we watch Oprah, but any snake on the place is a dead snake. :lol: Especially one found in or under the house.

We have rock half way up on the house and I think they get behind it to nest.

aplusmnt":vdchdkfv said:
warpaint":vdchdkfv said:
I wouldn't have killed a blacksnake. They help with the rodent population. ;-)

Them mice can come sit on my lap and I will feed them crackers as we watch Oprah, but any snake on the place is a dead snake. :lol: Especially one found in or under the house.

We have rock half way up on the house and I think they get behind it to nest.

I'm with you brorther! 'Cept for that Oprah part - I'll be watchin' ESPN.

I just had another hear attack, I left for a few minutes to run to the bank and when I came back I forgot the dead snake was still on back porch. About killed me as I walked up the steps and got startled by him again.

I am going to tell her next time do not keep her conquest around to show me just dispose of them.

If it were up to Van, there wouldn't be a snake within 100 miles. I don't know how many times I've stopped him from killing a bull snake. It's like when he sees a snake, he's on automatic pilot...to kill it. I keep telling him they eat the nasty rats...and he knows that in his head...but something just comes over him when he sees a snake. I think it's the same thing that comes over me when I see a rat... :shock:

Alice

We have a nest of bull snakes near the barn...only see them in spring when they are mating then its snakes comminng from all directions...kind of fun to watch. DMc

Latest posts