Wife attacked

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
jltrent said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f456x1Zvz3U

I'll put a mask on so as to avoid a ruckus but as much as I hate online shopping they are making it look better all the time.

The problem with on line shopping is it makes billionaires richer and kills the small town businesses.

People like on line shopping. Personally, I hate making people who do not give a d-a-m-n about you and me, richer by computer while some poor guy and gal sweat in their corner store just to make enough to pay the bills. All their money goes back in to the community.

Those big guys do not have a care in the world for your community or mine.

If everyone in North America stopped buying on line for a month - things would change - and I believe they would change MOSTLY for the better.

Best to all,

Bez

Ya'll saw the video I posted with the woman throwing hot coffee on the guy. If her male friend had not got involved what should the throwee done to the woman?

Bez said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
jltrent said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f456x1Zvz3U

I'll put a mask on so as to avoid a ruckus but as much as I hate online shopping they are making it look better all the time.

The problem with on line shopping is it makes billionaires richer and kills the small town businesses.

People like on line shopping. Personally, I hate making people who do not give a d-a-m-n about you and me, richer by computer while some poor guy and gal sweat in their corner store just to make enough to pay the bills. All their money goes back in to the community.

Those big guys do not have a care in the world for your community or mine.

If everyone in North America stopped buying on line for a month - things would change - and I believe they would change MOSTLY for the better.

Best to all,

Bez
Shopping at Walmart isn't a whole lot better than just shopping online.. I hear you about wanting to support local businesses, but around here they've become such price gougers you're a moron for not looking for a better deal.. a roll of tarpaper was $50 locally, and at a commercial building supply place just 2 hours away it was $22 for the same roll.

HDRider said:
Ya'll saw the video I posted with the woman throwing hot coffee on the guy. If her male friend had not got involved what should the throwee done to the woman?

It's difficult to imagine striking a woman even in light of the coffee tossing. I'd have beaten her boyfriend senseless. Now when she decided to take a swing at the guy she just opened herself up to retaliation.

Hard to believe she was so worked up over a guy sitting by himself without at mask to start with. Perhaps there's more to this story?

Latest posts