Wife got a little pet today

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgal604 said:
DCA farm said:
ALACOWMAN said:
No offense to you and yours... what you have there is worthless, as tits on a boar hog..

Hey I agree but she's tends to the place and livestock while I'm gone 2 weeks out of every month working so I gotta give alittle

And I think you mentioned she does it with Littles ones by her side? She sounds like a good woman. And you're a smart man for giving her what she wants

Sometimes they really do not know what they want, or, rather, how much of a headache is saved by actually saying....nope, not happening !

Maybe this little fella will afford much exercise wile he is away, but I fear it may be him getting some exercise too when home, maybe for many years.....unless it tragically escapes and runs away :clap: :lol2:

DCA farm said:
My wife got a little pet I think it's gonna be a pain in my butt. She had to have it tho

It is quite funny, I quite often tease the boss about getting a pony or two....it get's her goat :)

The reality is, I look at them probably like some others here, some can be quite cute & your looks like a good shape, but yeah, they seem to be like stubborn donkeys, or like short men trying to be big men their whole life.

If you have one that has a decent temperament and would cart things or perform some job or function, that would be ok, I can't see how it will be just let run free when it does get out, you will be roped in :)

DCA farm said:
Chevy said:
They start out looking all cute and innocent win over your heart. Next thing you know your bringing the little s*&@s in your livingroom when it gets cold outside. 😅😝

Only way it's coming inside is on a dinner plate I figure it'll eat like a deer maybe a little tougher but a instapot will cure that

umm, you were just sayin your away 2 outta 4 weeks ..... I do not like your chances if she or the kids decide...... :lol:

On a similar note, I know someone from years ago that was into horses and still seems to be, I know they used to rent houses, and I have seen photos of the darn horse walking around the house on the tiles and carpet, how grand to be that landlord. I always wondered about horse shoes on tiles...