Why buy a Korean tractor (Branson)?

Help Support CattleToday:

That's why I keep my old FORD, so I can say my tractor is made in the USA. I just won't mention the others. :lol:

AngusLimoX":39jxqcsf said:
Buy New Holland, made 100% in Pennsylvania!

You haven't looked very closely at them. Mine is a New Holland TN75D, clearly labeled made in Italy!

Billy

yep.. read this about New Hollands:

New Holland Ag's entry into India was facilitated by FIAT's acquisition of Ford-New Holland in 1993. By 1998 New Holland Ag. (India) completed the construction of a new plant in Noidia, near New Delhi, with a capacity of 5000 tractors in the 35 - 75 hp range. In 1999, New Holland Ag.'s parent company FIAT bought 70% of holdings of Case Corporation and created Case New Holland Global (CNH one of the top three tractor/agricultural/construction machinery manufacturers in the world), the new holding company New Holland Ag. (India). In 2000, the capacity of the Noidia plant rose to 12,000 tractors per year and in 2004 the company was manufacturing 9,700 tractors for the domestic and export markets. New Holland India exports fully-built tractors to 24 countries in West Asia, Africa, Australia, South-East Asia and Latin America. It also exports sub-assemblies and other tractor parts to the facilities of CNH Global, around the world.

Latest posts