Who's Going to Win, poll (mod's-read before lock)

Help Support CattleToday:

Which will are next Breed and Chief...

• Imbalancer

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Black Angus

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Red Angus

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Hereford

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Brahman

• Charolais

• Beefmaster

• Gelbvieh

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Simmental

• Limousin

• Shorthorn

• Long Horn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galloway

• Maine

• Piedmontese

• Chianina

• Zebu

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
greybeard":3tod0ljk said:
I doth protest that I have been disenfranchised as a victim of obvious voter suppression.
I can't make heads or tails of the question either.... :dunce:

backhoeboogie":3lvualj6 said:
No brangus so I'll pick beefmaster - oh wait - no beefmaster either. RACISM !!!!
Sorry I thought with Imbalancer on the list it would be the flat out win. I'll add beefmaster, and if you want brangus, you'll have to vote twice under your dead grandpa's name. :lol: :oops: :hide:

I was going to vote, but I fear leaked emails may come out and there's the groping thing when I had my first girlfriend in junior high...... I hated being groped..... she was a babe though! At the time I was offended she couldn't keep her hand off me...... :dunce:

sim.-ang.king":gk2knadz said:
backhoeboogie":gk2knadz said:
No brangus so I'll pick beefmaster - oh wait - no beefmaster either. RACISM !!!!
Sorry I thought with Imbalancer on the list it would be the flat out win. I'll add beefmaster, and if you want brangus, you'll have to vote twice under your dead grandpa's name. :lol: :oops: :hide:

Dimetrius's lives matters!!! I am certain Dun has expanded his genetics vastly in the past 8 to 10 years !!! He had such a love for that little guy!!!!!!!!

I am going to register both granddads and dad too. My brother and two sisters that have passed will need CT names as well. That'll be 6 votes for brangus. Nevermind, I still don't see brangus on the list! Deplorable brangus lives matter !!!

Latest posts