who wears the pants in your family?

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire":1kallict said:
GMN":1kallict said:
Is it your wife/husband or do each of you contribute equally to all decision making?

GMN

You must have a partner. I feel sorry for all you that cannot make decisions when you want.
Most of us are saying we can make decisions when we want, but when in a relationship it is give and take, and if you resent that then you shouldn't be in the relationship. I was on my own for a long time, and looking back I can say it was lonely, very lonely and I don't want to feel that way again, so if I have to ask someone that I love for their thoughts then so be it. I did have a life when on my own, I had loads of friends and family but at the end of the day I went home on my own, yes I had my daughter with me but she was only a baby at the time, so no adult company. So never feel sorry for me, being in a relationship. 'n listening to most here I'm sure you don't need to feel sorry for them either.

I do. The dog isn't pants-trained.

What it does do though is allows a society to institutionally and structurally accept the dominance of men.

I've seen too much, glad I never had the inclination to marry, either.
Grew up in a similar culture where apparently regular warnings concerning my unrepentantly single state are necessary.
I was so sure once I hit thirty it would all cease... :dunce:

Latest posts