Who manages the House Managers?

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
Trump said after the acquittal 57-43 in a message he would keep on MAGA. He may not be through yet.
He's through. He'll be tied up in legal battles at the state level for years, and those courts will be much less friendly to him than the Senate. Lawyers aren't lining up to defend a guy who won't pay, won't listen to counsel, and won't keep his mouth shut.

He's through. He'll be tied up in legal battles at the state level for years, and those courts will be much less friendly to him than the Senate. Lawyers aren't lining up to defend a guy who won't pay, won't listen to counsel, and won't keep his mouth shut.
The guy has spent his life in litigation as it is like water off a ducks back to him. I will agree with won't listen to counsel, and won't keep his mouth shut. That is just a typical New York City guy as I have worked with a couple through the years. IMO age and health will get him in the short run.

Last edited:
The guy has spent his life in litigation as it is like water off a ducks back to him. IMO age and health will get him. I will agree what what I highlighted.
Election fraud charges are a little more serious than lawsuits from unpaid contractors.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind him sticking around in politics. He's single-handedly destroying the Republican party.

Election fraud charges are a little more serious than lawsuits from unpaid contractors.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind him sticking around in politics. He's single-handedly destroying the Republican party.
That is what they said about Nixon when he resigned and six years latter they were elected back in the White House. At least 74 million people like him and I think before long he will be liked by more..

Last edited:
JL, what haters can't grasp is that the movement is bigger than the man. MAGA means just that. It doesn't necessarily mean "elect Trump again"
I think that is what the guy will be remember by and the China virus. Nothing was accomplished in the quick Senate waste of trial.

Last edited:
That is what they said about Nixon when he resigned and six years latter they were elected back in the White House. At least 74 million people like him and I think before long he will be liked by more..
Republicans were elected but not Nixon. I believe that Republicans have a real likely chance of winning the next election and to gain congressional seats. True that a lot of folks still love Trump, but he lost support among many that supported him the first time around.

Last edited:

IDK.....I noticed something around here. The Trump flags still fly proud at lots of gates. What few biden flags there where have been taken down....

IDK.....I noticed something around here. The Trump flags still fly proud at lots of gates. What few biden flags there where have been taken down....
No doubt a lot of people still support Trump. During the run up to the election I noticed around many more Trump signs than Biden signs and our state's vote breakdown was consistent with that observation. In other places and especially in the metropolitan areas it apparently was a different dynamic due to more swing voters.

Had they taken Trump down the next target would have been the 2nd Amendment. Not sure what to expect next, maybe making sure they
have enough vaccine to cover the incoming illegals? Trump needs to work on building a secure platform and avoiding stamp collectors.

I don't think that most Trump supporters see what he has done. They believe every that he and the rightwing commentators say as gospel truth. It may work in the sense of preaching to the choir, but many who supported him the first time either did not support him the second time or did so only because they felt they didn't have any other option.