Which Style Which Simmental Cow/heifer??

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to start a herd with a foundation cow/heifer, I am pretty sure I know which animal I am going to be purchasing but would like some second opinions. I am looking to show the heifers and use them in my herd and steer the bull calves. I compete in a lot of local shows but lately I have been going to bigger and bigger shows. All these Simmental cows have just been on grass hay and have not been fitted

THANKS!

This is a 7yr old cow, she produces heifers that are really straight and correct Sire: TNT Cruiser /Grand Sire: TFI Granit. She is bred for a 2011 calf
IMG_1628.jpg

This is the granddaughter of #1 she is a 2yr old heifer due to calve for the first time this spring her Sire is not an AI sire her GrandSire: ES Dakota She is bred to and AI sire Dream On for a 2011 march calf
IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

#3 This is a 5yr old cow out of 3C Macho and her dam has eggs all over the country she is in calf for a 2011 calf to a non AI sire
Sorry for her being a mess it got warm out and the snow started melting
IMG_1630.jpg

#4 This is the first heifer calf out of the above cow and Ebony's Trade Mark I showed this heifer and did not do super great at bigger shows.
mailZoey.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ALL INPUT APPRECIATED

My choice would be #3. That Trademark heifer is a fancy looking animal, how did you do in the smaller shows with her? My question is who would you breed them to? They are all good looking females.

Latest posts