Where's the beef?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I think I found it at the Heart Attack Cafe in Vegas. World record for the highest caloric content of any burger on earth. Whose going to Vegas? I want a review if you don't mind.

Quadruple_zpsca68bf63.jpg

I've seen them on one of those foodie shows. The wait staff dress in nurse uniforms and if you eat that thing you get rolled out in a wheel chair.

Hilariious isn't it? I doubt you'd see one of these restaurants going into Bloomberg's area. :lol2:

"I doubt you'd see one of these restaurants going into Bloomberg's area"

All they gotta do is stick a little CAB label on it and it will be good to go anywhere.

slick4591":3rr585oy said:
I've seen them on one of those foodie shows. The wait staff dress in nurse uniforms and if you eat that thing you get rolled out in a wheel chair.
don't you mean a coffin?!
if it was purchased here you have to wonder how much of it is 'Horse Meat' :roll:

And yet no one noticed the beef tasted Iike horse. Or maybe they liked it better?

chrisy":m4m819mn said:
slick4591":m4m819mn said:
don't you mean a coffin?!
if it was purchased here you have to wonder how much of it is 'Horse Meat' :roll:

I got a big chuckle out of that Chrisy. Its amazing how just a few years ago all the cattlemen here were told we needed to implement the same animal tracking system the UK has yet with horse meat in the food chain no one is able to figure out where this might have come from. With all the permits and such ya'll have to have just to move an animal to another county you would think they could hit a button and it would tell them. You gotta love bureaucracy.

Latest posts