Where'd it go

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":37u5vq5q said:
It was completely my fault I guess I shouldn't have told DMF to stop trying to be the cool " KID " and find himself a woman.
And there was alot wrong with that post, I never in my life or ever will be " cool ", and in that thread I was telling the truth, and I know that's certainly not " cool " :lol2: :lol2:.

denvermartinfarms":1wu2zjjn said:
skyhightree1":1wu2zjjn said:
It was completely my fault I guess I shouldn't have told DMF to stop trying to be the cool " KID " and find himself a woman.
And there was alot wrong with that post, I never in my life or ever will be " cool ", and in that thread I was telling the truth, and I know that's certainly not " cool " :lol2: :lol2:.

From what I gathered today the "cool" folks wear croc's and squat to pee :banana:

Shanghai":4zqqnxjh said:
denvermartinfarms":4zqqnxjh said:
skyhightree1":4zqqnxjh said:

From what I gathered today the "cool" folks wear croc's and squat to pee :banana:
Right! And see, that's not me. :lol2:

Shanghai":vp3g3414 said:
denvermartinfarms":vp3g3414 said:
skyhightree1":vp3g3414 said:

You forgot to add and we have wives and or women.. not just cattle :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yep, can't disagree with that post at all.

However I did think of something I do have that does actually make me " cool ". Something that several on here seem to like to proudly talk about not having. That thing I have is, a relationship with god and a guarantee of a place in heaven for eternity after this short life in this world. There nothing In this world i would trade that for and nothing I'm more proud of.

denvermartinfarms":2nc1ud1v said:

However I did think of something I do have that does actually make me " cool ". Something that several on here seem to like to proudly talk about not having. That thing I have is, a relationship with god and a guarantee of a place in heaven for eternity after this short life in this world. There nothing In this world i would trade that for and nothing I'm more proud of.
Welp, that's it---I hear someone jingling the keys already--------------------you went and said the forbidden G word.

denvermartinfarms":2rbxwlty said:

Amen....that would be the big G though.....:)

I just would like to know why when religion comes into play everyone thinks their religion is the best and the only right one. IMO I appreciate everyone's right to choose what they believe or not to believe. I have just recently had some JW'S leave a freaking pamphlet on my door I wish I could have caught there arse here and called the sheriffs on them I got no soliciting or trespassing at my driveway entrance. I REALLY HATE BEING FORCE FED RELIGION.

skyhightree1":ywn2jkjw said:
I just would like to know why when religion comes into play everyone thinks their religion is the best and the only right one. IMO I appreciate everyone's right to choose what they believe or not to believe. I have just recently had some JW'S leave a freaking pamphlet on my door I wish I could have caught there arse here and called the sheriffs on them I got no soliciting or trespassing at my driveway entrance. I REALLY HATE BEING FORCE FED RELIGION.
When you log on to any website, (including this one) do you feel compelled to read every single article, post and thread, or read every column in a newspaper or magazine you buy? Read every single billboard and road sign you pass? Watch every TV show that comes on as you are flipping thru channels? Listen to every song the DJ plays on the radidio? Eat every thing the restaurant serves on the buffet? Read every ad in the 'circulars' that come in the mail?

I don't.

Right GB. I replied to something that was said about me, if that bothers anyone then they need to stop reading anything on here because they become offended way to easy to be in public. If anyone felt I was force feeding them anything I'm sorry, truth is my post wasn't pointed at anyone, just a general and truthful response to address the comments being made directly about me by others.

greybeard":c97rgvfr said:
skyhightree1":c97rgvfr said:
When you log on to any website, (including this one) do you feel compelled to read every single article, post and thread, or read every column in a newspaper or magazine you buy? Read every single billboard and road sign you pass? Watch every TV show that comes on as you are flipping thru channels? Listen to every song the DJ plays on the radidio? Eat every thing the restaurant serves on the buffet? Read every ad in the 'circulars' that come in the mail?

I don't.

post and thread depends if I have nothing better to do... the buffet of course I didn't get this big and beautiful by running from food :D other stuff na.

BTW i was just speaking on some of my experiences not really directing it towards anyone either as I have no problem directing my comments to any person I am speaking of. :tiphat:

skyhightree1":1t9yh191 said:
BTW i was just speaking on some of my experiences not really directing it towards anyone either as I have no problem directing my comments to any person I am speaking of. :tiphat:

I wish people would quit pushing their views of flip flops and crocs on everyone. Last I checked it was a free country and we can all choose the foot wear we prefer.

M5farm":197l9d07 said:
skyhightree1":197l9d07 said:

I wish people would quit pushing their views of flip flops and crocs on everyone. Last I checked it was a free country and we can all choose the foot wear we prefer.

M5 go get some crocs camo ones...today and weld like you never welded before in them :D

skyhightree1":1fzaqq2q said:
Shanghai":1fzaqq2q said:
denvermartinfarms":1fzaqq2q said:
there was alot wrong with that post, I never in my life or ever will be " cool ", and in that thread I was telling the truth, and I know that's certainly not " cool " :lol2: :lol2:.

You forgot to add and we have wives and or women.. not just cattle :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, I'm imagine that there is more than a couple guys on here that would have wished they'd stayed womanless than deal with the repercussions of having the one they had. I really, really, really wish I would have made that choice 18 years, 11 days, 1 hour and 22 minutes ago. My attorney whom I've talked to 4 times this week, wouldn't agree. Only 7 more years and he and I can part our ways.

She was valedictorian, homecoming queen, and in every young man's dream. But is nothing short of a nightmare for me. ---There is a country song in there somewhere.

Well, I guess it was my bed to lay in. I was just using it as an example to the young man that being discerning regarding those decisions will pay in spades, and that everything that glitters is not gold.

Commercialfarmer Well said:
A young man and woman met. They got along great. One day the young man bought a ring and proposed marriage. the young lady said no. The man lived happily ever after.

Latest posts