Where'd it go

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":32obm5wt said:
It wasn't racial, prejudicial, political, sexual,or religious and didn't break any rules.
You must not have followed it towards the end very closely

Let's see if we can get this locked, it was about another cop shooting another unarmed black boy. It's as simple as that ...... Well maybe not quite that simple. :mrgreen:

I'm sure there was, but you could see it was going fast down a one way street.

It was completely my fault I guess I shouldn't have told DMF to stop trying to be the cool " KID " and find himself a woman.

He was shot quite a few times before the last fatal shot, which was on top of his head facing the police officer. Not in the back as it was reported. To be shot on top of the head facing a police officer, sounds like a dive to me.
Now the authorities are allowing the rioters to tear the town apart. We must keep our potential voters happy.

Lots of stuff that's said to each other on here is over the top. IMO I'm very opinionated and tell it like I see it, but I sure try not to call someone out. We're all friends for the most part, except for MF135. I sure have fun on here and even learn something most days.

highgrit":1erej0zu said:
Lots of stuff that's said to each other on here is over the top. IMO I'm very opinionated and tell it like I see it, but I sure try not to call someone out. We're all friends for the most part, except for MF135. I sure have fun on here and even learn something most days.

Highgrit we do not always agree on some things and I really truly agree and thank you for making the post and bringing things back into perspective.
:tiphat:

highgrit":3cbapflk said:
You don't seem very opinionated. Maybe thats just my perspective though.

Hook":vl5u7ho9 said:
highgrit":vl5u7ho9 said:
Stand back everyone. High has an opinion that he is opinionated where Hook's opinion is that High does not have an opinion. Just my opinion.

HDRider":3p9ew2nk said:
Hook":3p9ew2nk said:
highgrit":3p9ew2nk said:
Stand back everyone. High has an opinion that he is opinionated where Hook's opinion is that High does not have an opinion. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the chuckle HDRider.

Latest posts