Where would you go ?

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":gn0v4p5l said:
lynnmcmahan":gn0v4p5l said:
Leaving Belize to go to New Orleans is like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.
New Orleans, Louis Armstrong as in NOLA airport, Jefferson Parrish

Mercy thanks for the history lesson (as if I knew nothing of Belize). Actually Belize is still a protectorate of the British commonwealth. (British soliders and Harrier Jets). And english is hte official language. You must have been talking to mexicans. I was talking to the natives of Belize. They're black. Also fromer slaves. Most affluent I met were those that had come there from India as well as a few Germans. Course they own most of Cancun as well. As for NOLA...still a shyt hole along with it's natives. (even those that play the trumpet) I love the USA too but the question was "Where would you go IF you had to leave the USA"?????

Oh wow, black natives, never saw any. Thank, now I'm learning. I did meet some nice Kekchi Mayan Indians, poor souls think they are the natives.
Yep the Brits still using Belize as a training base. They drop 'em a few pounds and leave a few half breed kids to enjoy paradise.
NOLA.....I detect a bit of R. Be careful. Erick Holder will have a drone over your house.
Yes, I know the question. I often think the USA has left me. If we get to the point of having to leave, I don't think we will be given a choice of where.

lynnmcmahan":2ozro736 said:
Oh wow, black natives, never saw any. Thank, now I'm learning. I did meet some nice Kekchi Mayan Indians, poor souls think they are the natives.
Yep the Brits still using Belize as a training base. They drop 'em a few pounds and leave a few half breed kids to enjoy paradise.
NOLA.....I detect a bit of R. Be careful. Erick Holder will have a drone over your house.
Yes, I know the question. I often think the USA has left me. If we get to the point of having to leave, I don't think we will be given a choice of where.

YOu say no blacks?? Then you must have missed Belize completely.The blacks had been there hundreds of years before the Kekchi Mayans arrived from Guatamala. Racism intended about NOLA. Not at all. Just a fact. Seems Katrina washed sent thousands of those "permanent residents" to our area and they were far from "awe inspiring". Most did bring their bad habits tho. :mrgreen:

I worked for a short time in Belize during the late 80s when their oil reserves was 1st being developed. You and your whole company and everyone in it can get thrown out of the country for getting drunk and crashing a car into one of the consulate buildings in Belize City. This, I know.

john250":28xlxtcb said:
Ryder":28xlxtcb said:
Canada and such places are too cold for a southern boy.
Belize can be too hot.
I'm sort of thinking Mississippi.

So, your're moving across the street?
20 miles or so.
They have some pretty trashy people. But Mississippi also has some of the nicest people anywhere.
They are polite.

john250":2bqxna6l said:
:D
VanC":2bqxna6l said:
3waycross":2bqxna6l said:
Probably Canada!

That was my first thought. Or maybe one of the Scandinavian countries. Probably Norway since that's where my ancestors on my Mom's side were from.

It is cold, and you get about 2 hrs daylight. And you have to use the metric system. :D

On second thought, they must have come over here for a reason.

Latest posts