What's your weather?

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":b2m2h1xd said:
kenny thomas":b2m2h1xd said:
If it gets worse here I am going south to stay with Jogee this winter. :roll:
KT
Jed and I have been talking about wintering in Mexico, you in??

I don't speak Spanish, just hillbilly. Ain't crossing the border to the south.
Now if it is southern Florida I am in, but I might need another language there also. :help:

kenny thomas":23g67zan said:
Angus Cowman":23g67zan said:
kenny thomas":23g67zan said:
KT

Now if it is southern Florida I am in, but I might need another language there also. :help:
Arizona too

kenny thomas":3u2v662j said:
Angus Cowman":3u2v662j said:
kenny thomas":3u2v662j said:
KT

Heck KT they speak more english south of the border than they do north of it anymore :lol: :lol:

its 28 degree's here on the west side of nebraska. back home on the east side its usually about 10 degree's warmer. it was icy as heck this morning here. makes going to classes a bigger pain than they already are and makes it difficult to get home but i guess i knew that was going to happen, it is winter time in nebraska

cfpinz":2lgzn14w said:
CattleHand":2lgzn14w said:
Its 57 right now in College Station, Texas. Sun is out and feels pretty warm.

Bite me.

Its tough on us southerners though. When we wake up we hace to decide if we should wear a jacket or jsut wear some long sleeves ;-) .

I was at a food drive today and we were sorting food in a semi trailer and the guy next to be had lost his jacket and just had short sleeves. Though it was pretty warm in the trailer with all the people its hard to believe that is december/winter weather.

CattleHand":1eluupot said:
Its tough on us southerners though. When we wake up we hace to decide if we should wear a jacket or jsut wear some long sleeves ;-) .

Went out and took a leak in the yard a few minutes ago, 24F and falling. Next time I'm wearing more than a t-shirt!

cfpinz":3bc4j8vi said:
CattleHand":3bc4j8vi said:

Went out and took a leak in the yard a few minutes ago, 24F and falling. Next time I'm wearing more than a t-shirt!
Even if you wear pants too it's still COLD

Looks like we got a norther moving in supposed to be down to the teens in the morning.
I wished ya'll would learn to close ya'lls door up nort. :lol:

Cal

This morning about 7 am, it was 46, very mild for us this time of year. Cold front came in, wind has been howling and temps dropping. Now we are down to 15, by morning will be single digits. Just glad there isn't any serious snow with it, just flurries.

MO_cows":1uz3f36y said:
This morning about 7 am, it was 46, very mild for us this time of year. Cold front came in, wind has been howling and temps dropping. Now we are down to 15, by morning will be single digits. Just glad there isn't any serious snow with it, just flurries.

I think you're gonna send that our way, thanks :lol2: .

Larry

wind has been blowing since noon yesterday (saturday) 25-35 susutained with gusts over 40mph temp was 52 yesterday morning, 26 at 6pm and is 21 now 5 am sunday and wind is still blowing
luckily we didn't have much snow just a dusting had a little sleet sounded like someone throwing BBs against the windows
gonna make the gate opener feed cows this morning :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts