What!!???

Help Support CattleToday:

yea i guess... with time :cry:

Does anyone know how/ if you can check only the posts that have been added since your last visit... You could before the change but I havent found it yet now

From what I've been able to figure out, on the individual forum there is a blue box by the new ones. Haven;t figured out the the way to tell without actually going to that particular forum. Sometimes it looks like document looking deal (line thingys) may be blue of there is something new and black if not. But I can hardly tell the difference between the colors. That is, if there is a difference and it's not just my old eyes playing with me.

funky 4-Her":194e5l3c said:
yea i guess... with time :cry:

Does anyone know how/ if you can check only the posts that have been added since your last visit... You could before the change but I havent found it yet now
There is a little blue square with an arrow in one corner just in front of the subject line of unread posts.

Angus In Texas":1o85h99q said:
what does the moving lines in the circle mean vs. fixed lines?

I got it: moving lines means popular post, and fixed lines is non-popular post (me thinkin' popular post is 25+ posts)....but don't quote me on it...

Edited to add: Never mind. Macon fixed it up better. THanks Macon!

Latest posts