what time.....

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
What time does it get dark now in your part of the World, it is 4.30 pm now and is dark, it was dusk today at 3.30 the street lights went on, that means winter is finally here. :x

About 6:00 here but it'll get worse before it gets better. We try to keep the horses on a twelve hour schedule but this time of the year it gets tough. One feeding is going to be in the dark.Z

6 now and in a few weeks it will be 5. I like the cooler temps but hate the whort days. Can't seem to get anything done.

It's almost 5:30 and too dark out now to do anything of any consequence, except lock up the chickens.

5:15 right now and it is pretty dark out -
wouldn't need a flashlight to walk across the yard but wouldn't drive without headlights
cloudy all day today so that is a factor

It's already dark at 5:30, and it starts getting dark at about 5:10, 5:15 here.

It gets dark here before 5:00. Fortunately the snow reflects quite a bit of the moonlight making it easier to see so I can do chores when I get home from work.

Cattle Rack Rancher":2v5pxyzj said:
It gets dark here before 5:00. Fortunately the snow reflects quite a bit of the moonlight making it easier to see so I can do chores when I get home from work.
How much snow do you have?

Don't really take much note of it...put out feed when the sun comes up and again when it goes down.
Susie's alarm goes off at six so I guess it gets light at around seven. The son who has moved back home gets hone from work around four and its starting to darken by then so I'll say
four thirty.
Snow gets a foot or so deep then melts in mid Jan then it snows and melts off and on all season...sticks around up higher.
DMc

Latest posts