What should I watch?

Help Support CattleToday:

I get my shows through torrents. After Magnum PI, I don't know if I could imagine Tom Selleck in any other role... It took a while to get used to Californication with dingleberry from the X files... having a brain fart and can't remember his name... He was well cast for the part though.

I want to watch the show Guild of automotive restorers, or something like that where I guy makes fenders for a 1935 Bugatti on an english wheel

I seem to recall watching an episode or two of 24, but can't remember anything about it.

I have watched a bit of Dexter.. not bad, just hope it doesn't get as repetitive as the Mentalist... Perhaps I'll check out Bones as well.

I like watching series that have a few seasons behind them, so I can get into them.

MO_cows":chq06ok5 said:
Are you watching thru an on-demand service like Netflix, or just browsing channels?

I liked a series that AMC did called be nice on Wheels. Another vote here for Longmire, too. There is a series of 'made for tv' movies starring Tom Selleck, I think the character is Jesse Stone. Those were good. Big Bang Theory is good, it takes an episode or two for the characters to grow on you. We have been watching The Waltons lately, Hallmark channel is currently running it. Never cared for the Little House tv show because they strayed so far from the books.

Yep Jesse Stone...good shows.....we enjoyed "he// on wheels too". Wonder if they're coming back with new year of it?? Just finished the mini-series "Pillars of the Earth" and starting "World without End" all about England in the 14th century...the aristocracy, the church, the 100 years war, the black plague. Not bad.

M5farm":2o34e62k said:
Chicago fire and Chicago Pd are both good shows. I like naked and afraid and mountain men, life below zero, the hunt, dr oakly, dr pol. I have a dvr and I record the shows I want to watch and will watch 1 or 2 before bed each nite. I used to like turtle man but it grew old after a couple of seasons.

Wait?

You like shows about naked and afraid mountain men?

WalnutCrest":hdhhnw7z said:
M5farm":hdhhnw7z said:
Chicago fire and Chicago Pd are both good shows. I like naked and afraid and mountain men, life below zero, the hunt, dr oakly, dr pol. I have a dvr and I record the shows I want to watch and will watch 1 or 2 before bed each nite. I used to like turtle man but it grew old after a couple of seasons.

Wait?

You like shows about naked and afraid mountain men?

You forgot that pesky "and" and yes I like Naked and Afraid
and I like to watch the Show Mountain Men.

Thought of another one, it's called Hillbilly Blood. One episode, they started out with some free walnuts and traded their way up to...well, I won't spoil it in case you watch. They have made a home-made diving suit, a gasifier to run a genny, apple jack liquor using a wood chipper to process the apples, all kinds of fun stuff. It amuses me sometimes how hard they work at avoiding a "real job", but they do have some skills.

I think someone else mentioned Northern Exposure, it was quirky and fun but you have to start at the beginning and watch all the way thru.

Another quirky show that I used to laugh at was Dharma and Greg. An "odd couple" relationship sitcom and her parents and his parents were cast to perfection.

It is shorter to come up with a list of what to watch, versus what not to watch! There is some real trash on tv, can't believe it goes more than one episode. Who is watching Honey Boo Boo, Dance Moms and some of that other garbage??

Deepsouth":2rtsk27o said:
rockridgecattle":2rtsk27o said:
Dr Who.

The 10th doctor is my favorite.

Who?

Really?

The doctor is a timelord who travels through time and space. He, along with a human companion fix what is off. He fights bad guys like the dialeks, cyborgs, and other odd things. Eventually through some big
Not the best clip, its the end of the season fast paced climax so its a bit off. But it works The series has been around since 1963

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adtp8ekgNlk