What should I do??

Help Support CattleToday:

mridgecattleco

Reaction score
My wife and baby just left on a 4-day vacation with the inlaws. Its rainin now so I can't put up hay. I think I'll go buy that ribeye that was to fattening and wrap it in bacon and wash it down with a cold beer. Then tonight I think I'll sleep all night without waking up. I'm sure gonna miss them by tomorrow :nod:

Its probably one of the certified angus beef ribeyes if it needs wrapping in bacon?

Nope~ I just want it greasy! I don't get the chance to eat unhealthy very often so I wanna take advantage of the situation.

Actually I bummed a ribeye from my dad's freezer. He just got a beef done awhile back. It tasted great w/out bacon. :banana:

Just got done shootin rifles with my buddy and gonna fix a homemade pizza for supper.

Rain's gonna quit~ back to work in the mornin

That sounds like a good plan. If you decide to get as much beer as I would I'd consider doing a self catherization just before you pass out so you can sleep late in the morning without the internal alarm clock getting you out of bed at 5:00 a.m. Just a thought.

ALACOWMAN":aqkgk9lw said:
naw.....eat a salad and watch reruns of Oprah

Now that's the ultimate in barf advice.

Not the salad BTW. Float that sucker in ranch dressing and it aint half bad with cheese, bacon, ham, and sunflower kernels tossed in. Why would you want to watch Oprah and barf?

Latest posts