Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodge (Cummins Diesel)

• Other (Gasser)

• Other (Diesel)

• Total voters
you disgust me, traitor..... just kiddin, if you give up quality for a dodge, thats fine by me. personally i like trucks built in america, not mexico. i support the american economy..

In reply to favorite trucks, I have an '02 F-250 Powerstroke diesel that does anything I ask of it. My vote...Ford Diesels!

If you can't aFord it , then Dodge it!!!
Got a 90 extended dually turbo cummings, the odometer quit 2 around 278,000 , and that was 3 years ago :lol:
She has been semi-retired. After a year and ahalf with a teenage daughter driving her , I decided she needed a break.

Fords are made in america, But assembled in Mexico got a 97 ford ranger, under the hood in the left hand corner it sayed assembled in mexico.

the full sized trucks are all assembled in america. F-150 is assembled in Norfolk, Kansas City, and one other place, Super Duty is assembled in Amarillo and some other places.

One day, Jimmy Joe was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup. Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.

"Bubba, where'd you get that truck?!?"

"Bobby Sue gave it to me" Bubba replied.

"She gave it to you? I knew she was kinda sweet on ya, but a new truck?"

"Well, Jimmy Joe, let me tell you what happened. We were driving out on County Road 6, in the middle of nowhere. Bobby Sue pulled off the road, put the truck in 4-wheel drive, and headed into the woods. She parked the truck, got out, threw off all her clothes and said,

'Bubba, take whatever you want'.

So I took the truck!"

"Bubba, you're a smart man!.
Them clothes woulda never fit you!" :devil2: :oops:

what i prefer and what i drive are two different trucks...I drive a 2003 ford 250 gasser...it was cheap... under 20,000...i would like to be driving a ford 250 or 350 4x4 diesel....but i trash them too bad...collie rides up front with me..goose neck usually gets the tail gate after a month or so...had a big mama cow butt the fender the other day..i just can't justify them real good ones..

I drive a Ford Crew Cab Dually Diesel 3500 (1 ton)... I love it!

Amen DRB,

My trucks are for work. My tailgate looks like it has been runover by a bulldozer. I have enough scratches in the paint that if all were connected end to end, they would reach halfway to mars. I've got a pair of heifers that think the truck is a scratchin' post. Everytime I leave it in the pasture they come up an sub and scratch on it until I move it again. I guess it is as close to a buff job as it'll ever see.

Anyhow with the price of trucks nowadays.......I can buy another forty acres for what some of these trucks cost and it will be around long after I'm gone.

JB

Latest posts