Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodge (Cummins Diesel)

• Other (Gasser)

• Other (Diesel)

• Total voters
If you can't Dodge it Ram it. I saw this on a dodge with a picture of a rams head on the interstate a while back. thought it was neat.

My dad drives a dodge cummins. The sticker on it says "dodge makes it Cummins shakes it"

oscar p":1so91ld7 said:
If you can't Dodge it Ram it. I saw this on a dodge with a picture of a rams head on the interstate a while back. thought it was neat.

My brother has one of those stickers on his Dodge Dakota. It's real funny to read it when my crew cab F350 is sitting next to it. His Dodge with a plastic bumper and a 6 cylinder, my Ford with a custom steel cattle guard on the front and a V8 turbodiesel. Go ahead and ram it little brother.

Arnold Ziffle":2cqc5p9m said:
This will probably get censored, but I saw a Dodge recently with a sticker that had "I'd rather be Cummin than Stroking"

Yeah I saw one of those too. Definitely depicts the intelligence level of the user. I saw it on a truck that was broke down on the side of the road as I rode on by in my "stroker."

Ussta be a Ford man...now on my second Dodge Cummins, 2002 3500 dually, 4X4, supercab...awesome. Felt like a traitor to begin with, drove Fords since 1967...now just feel like a winner! Love that truck!!

Have a GMC 2500 4x4 ext cab and love it. Also have a Dodge cummins 3500 4x4 dually quad cab and REALLY love it. It's my first diesel and don't think I will ever buy another gasser.

One of my favorite stickers - "real trucks rattle" but I also like the previously mentioned "dodge makes it, cummins shakes it"

my dad just bought an 04 F-150 and i am amazed by that truck. ive been in a lot of trucks, and nothing compares to that, not anywhere close to it. it rides smoother than my dads 99 Camry and he said it is about as smooth as a new cadilac. amazing vehicle. dodge and chevy better grab their panties and run while they still can.

PATB":d3gl0ibk said:
You are missing the most common farm truck. Cheap and disposable brand does not matter. If it gets you from point A to Point B with no troubles what more could you want?

I agree. Here it's a couple of F-250s. One is more of a town truck (somewhat) and the other only gets a bath when it's raining. Anything on your poll is fine as long as it's paid for. If I'm taking the wife out, going to church, hitting the road, etc. I take a car or SUV.

Craig-TX

I have a 2004 FORD F250 Superduty crew cab, Transmission went out at 50,000 having second thoughts about my choice now. Used to swear by FORD. :eek:

Yesterday I sold at a auction an '86 Chevy S-10 4x4 that drove off the showroom floor on July 1, 1986. 366,000 miles on the stock motor and tranny. Sure couldn't haul too much with it but it sure worked good for a lot of the driving and it was dependable.

Dave

Tman":2eihh9ji said:
I have a 2004 FORD F250 Superduty crew cab, Transmission went out at 50,000 having second thoughts about my choice now. Used to swear by FORD. :eek:

Did you change the tranny fluid every 36000 miles. Fords mercon trans fluid breaks down. On my second 250 never had any tranny problems, but I religously change the fluids. Not saying you didn't this is one of those Ford things.

Campground Cattle":10rtjeda said:
Tman":10rtjeda said:

Did you change the tranny fluid every 36000 miles. Fords mercon trans fluid breaks down. On my second 250 never had any tranny problems, but I religously change the fluids. Not saying you didn't this is one of those Ford things.

In all honesty No! I did not change the fluid until about 48,000. Hard lesson learned I suppose.

We've always had a Ford.. until 2002 when my hubby decided to try a Dodge... 3500 dually. We've got semi's, and always thought the Cummins was a good engine, and he could work on it! It was a good truck.

When I traded in my '96 Cobra convertible, I made it a big deal to buy a Ford truck. Got a 2003 F250 diesel automatic. Hard for me to get used to driving an automatic, and haven't even put a trailer hitch on it yet, but it's a good truck.

In November hubby traded his 2002 in on a totally decked out 2004 3500 dually.. and I don't think he's had a chance to drive it over 50 miles since then! He's driving the Ford now.. :lol: I only wish diesel fuel wasn't so blasted expensive!

The last Ford we owned prior to this one was a 1991 F250, and it died in the yard with 285,000 miles on it. Actually only needed a head gasket, but I threathened a divorce if it was fixed.. that baby was ROUGH! You could fall through the seats to the floorboards.

Latest posts