Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classical

• Christian/Religion/Gospel

• Total voters
M Gravlee":23lvbu6m said:
greenpasture78,

You and one other user cause 98% of the problems and bickering on these Boards. I'm sick of it. You own no cattle, know nothing about cattle and contribute little here. I would suggest you go elsewhere. You have two strikes against you and the next pitch is on its way!

:mad:

La4Angus and Tx-Ag were taking jabs the same as everyone else, i'm not asking to be forgiven, only for a level playing field. I was called a sheep f*cker repeatedly while the posts were left on. I'm more than willing to abide by the new rules just make sure you were seeing both sides of the fence.

BLACKPOWER":260jih9z said:
La4Angus and Tx-Ag were taking jabs the same as everyone else,

BP, you may want to go check my posts......you may have me confused with someone else again. i don't remember calling you any names & i never mentioned sheep in any posts.

txag":15txuv8q said:
BLACKPOWER":15txuv8q said:
La4Angus and Tx-Ag were taking jabs the same as everyone else,

BP, you may want to go check my posts......you may have me confused with someone else again. i don't remember calling you any names & i never mentioned sheep in any posts.

I'm sorry it was some Texan, i ready to be done with this crap anyway.

BLACKPOWER":3w2fy9ox said:
I'm sorry it was some Texan, i ready to be done with this be nice anyway.
BP, just hang in there, please! I thought we were trying to start over and get past that. I apologize to you for those references. That was wrong for me to treat another cattleman like that. I agree with you on the level playing field idea.

Personally, I look forward to more of your insight about the way y'all do things in your area. Some of the best strings of calves in the world come from Nebraska and I'd like for all of us to have the opportunity to hear more from you. We can disagree about some issues and still agree that we all want the best for this industry!

Texan":1q6lnyzt said:
BLACKPOWER":1q6lnyzt said:
I'm sorry it was some Texan, i ready to be done with this be nice anyway.
BP, just hang in there, please! I thought we were trying to start over and get past that. I apologize to you for those references. That was wrong for me to treat another cattleman like that. I agree with you on the level playing field idea.

Personally, I look forward to more of your insight about the way y'all do things in your area. Some of the best strings of calves in the world come from Nebraska and I'd like for all of us to have the opportunity to hear more from you. We can disagree about some issues and still agree that we all want the best for this industry!
Blackpower , Please , don't get hot headed and say something mean, I think since the politics have stopped on this board , that you have been trying really hard to get along , and I've enjoyed your posts,"Easy Killer" was pretty good.
I may not have as many cows as you , and I may never , but I will allways enjoy coming here and reading other peoples views , about cattle.
I think that this is the best place for "CATTLE PEOPLE"to meet on the computer. :lol: :cboy: Have a great day!

"Gator Butt" I can never remember his name, friends in low places guy, had a couple of decent tunes

Gawd its Garth Brooks Best damn country singer i ever come across, the older stuff is better though, still love a boy named Sue or Woke up SUnday morning by Aaw Jees whats his name....

Oh and god bless Chris Ledoux!!

Latest posts