what kind is this...?

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
Had a lil company in the barn last night, any one know what kind this is, I have not seen one like this before.

Gail[/img]
IMG_0332.jpg

I am pretty sure those are one of the kind that like my eggs so much.

Like I said, the dead kind.

My husband shot one with a .12 gauge and flung it at me. It's head was off, and it had been eating eggs. Got blood and egg all over my leg. Nice. Thanks.

GMN, I can't see the photo!

Lammie, sounds like it's time to get out the old cast iron skillet. I bet Mrs. cfpinz has one to spare. :D

Gale Seddon":lab9cw2p said:
GMN, I can't see the photo!

Lammie, sounds like it's time to get out the old cast iron skillet. I bet Mrs. cfpinz has one to spare. :D

I can't see the pic either.

What's that frying pan for? Is Lammie going to fry up some of that egg?

I think Gale is suggesting Lammie fry up that snake that her husband lovingly hunted and brought to her. no sense in wasting good meat.

GMN":rz67g2ov said:
Lammie":rz67g2ov said:
That's the dead kind.

Ryder, seen this one???

I warned him about it, told him not to look, to respect his fear of them :)

Gail
Curiosity got the better of me.
I can't see the picture either. Which is probably a blessing.

Not so much fear,as I just despise those evil creatures. They eat people and frogs and fish.

Ryder":38dj0d0f said:
GMN":38dj0d0f said:
Lammie":38dj0d0f said:
That's the dead kind.

Ryder, seen this one???

Gail

Not so much fear,as I just despise those evil creatures. They eat people and frogs and fish.

Can't or afraid to take off the blindfold?

Gail

To kill the snakes that are eating eggs--poke a hole in both ends of an egg..Blow out contents..Stop up one end,wax works well,so does tape..Useing a funnel,fill eggshell full of table salt..Stop up end..Repete until you have 2 eggs per nest.
Place 2 salt laden eggs in each nest..Wait.. You will find dead snakes near water.

To kill the snakes that are eating eggs--poke a hole in both ends of an egg..Blow out contents..Stop up one end,wax works well,so does tape..Useing a funnel,fill eggshell full of table salt..Stop up end..Repete until you have 2 eggs per nest.
Place 2 salt laden eggs in each nest..Wait.. You will find dead snakes near water.

peg4x4":3niy840j said:

Never heard that one before Peg. Have you thought about adding it to the Tips and Tricks thread?

GMN":zwbmndge said:
Ryder":zwbmndge said:
GMN":zwbmndge said:
Lammie":zwbmndge said:
That's the dead kind.

Ryder, seen this one???

Gail

Can't or afraid to take off the blindfold?

Gail
:p

peg4x4":1xawc1me said:
Peg is my new hero. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lammie had been a great help . :clap: :clap: :clap:

AS for GMN, it wouldn't get past the censors. :mad:

I cant see the pic either, all that is there is a square with a red cross and the word image.

Ryder you will have to over come this fear of snakes. They wont hurt you if you leave them alone.

chrisy":2x7llmp2 said:
I cant see the pic either, all that is there is a square with a red cross and the word image.

Ryder you will have to over come this fear of snakes. They wont hurt you if you leave them alone.

Chrisy, you need to get out more, the cottonmouths that we have around here will come after you in a heartbeat. Thankfully, I have been where the rattlesnakes were not. I agree with Ryder, the best way to handle a snake is with a 12 ga.!

chrisy":235k5jfr said:

Chrisy, if you lived here an had to watch every step you take to avoid the rattle snakes, cotton mouths, an copper heads you would feel a little different, and yes, i have been bitten by a copper head.

Ok! perhaps it is the snakes we have here, are only small and hide if they feel you coming. It is very difficult to find a snake of any size the only poisonous one we have is the Adder, and all that will do is make you feel a little queezy if you are in good health. People with a heart condition, small children and the very old, seem to be the only ones affected by their bite. I take it back Ryder, you do what you have to do to keep safe.

Did yall hear on the news about the guy ,started off in Austin
wound up killing 6 people.. One was an 81 year old woman,shot her to get her car.. Anyhow the defence he's giveing is he was bit by a rattlesnake,and the venom mixed with the drugs he was given and the ammount of alcohol he was drinking made him not know what he was doing... The excuses some people come up with!!

Latest posts