What is Cabin Fever?

Help Support CattleToday:

Chris H":1w7htxl6 said:
mnmtranching":1w7htxl6 said:
Yeah dun, Didn't think about slurple. opps :oops: surple I meant.

How about? There is a word "real word" that has 3 sets of double letters in a row.

What is it, the word?

I didn't see anyone answer this, but I could have missed it.

Bookkeeper, bookkeeping.

How about words that are pronounced the same, different spellings on at least one pair, but have opposite meanings? There are supposed to be 3 pairs in the English language. At one time I knew all three pairs, but now can only remember one pair.

REALLY!! We have a winner!! :banana:

I thought this was maybe to hard for the CT regulars :frowns: YOU got it. :D

As far as your question?? Let me open a beer, think about it. :drink:

angie":kxpkv8i7 said:
TexasBred":kxpkv8i7 said:
angie":kxpkv8i7 said:
I bought leftse in the store the other day and it was good but not "church basement" good.

Ok Angie...you gonna have to explain "Church Basement Good" to this redneck.

Church basement good? After church on a pot luck occassion, someone brings in homemade lefse. Someone old and Lutheran and Norwegian. Some old lady that talks like she just got off the boat. Thats who makes the lefse like lefse should be made. Pot luck gatherings at church are a good time to eat all the things good like Mn's eat. Can't almost stand to sit through a service when you can smell all the cooking going on downstairs! :nod:

Oh yes, and the very best bake sales are the ones the church ladies put on, rows of tables loaded with wonderful goodies. I am gonna try some of that lefse, sounds good.

Dave":h9peeh2r said:
It is a known fact that Swedes make better leftse than those darn block headed Norwegians......

Sure :roll: Just like the Chinese Make better Swedish meatballs then the out to lunch Swedes. :nod:

OUT TO LUNCH SWEDES!!!! I could take offense to that..... I could but I wont. Speaking of lunch it is almost noon.

Grandma was darn sure a Swede and she made some of the best leftse...... makes my mouth water just remembering it.