What is Cabin Fever?

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
I don't get it :???:
But I been wondering. :shock:
How many drops of water in a cup?
AND would the drops be different size? SAY in New Orleans then here or higher elevation like Denver? How about top of Pikes peak or mt Everest :help: And would barometric pressure make have some influence? I think maybe on the Lunar surface the drops might be some bigger. :|
Can anybody help me with this? :welcome:

I'd love to help but I'm still trying to figure out how high is "up".....as well as where my lap goes when I stand up. I did figure out that there is no water on Mt. Everest...only ice. :lol:

mnmtranching":klnwt8ly said:
How many drops of water in a cup?

There are calculations based on specific gravity of liquids. No kidding. When you are trying to quantify a leak rate and Operations says, "28 drops a minute" you can quantify it.

For pure water the base line is 2880 drops per cup.

Got it bad here! :frowns: The last two days helped a little with some sunshine and 20's. Back to 0 tommorrow. Everyone here knows to stay out of my way! Even the best of my cows know it is not time to mess around!

While you're pondering, How many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house, how high is up, what's the difference between a duck?

Do Ya'll walk to work or carry your lunch? What is the definition of "is"? If two jet airliners collide perfectly head on at the speed of light what happens? My favorite to study on......what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmoveable object?

CKC1586":2c14yjnu said:
Okay, how come boot and foot are not pronounced the same???

In Canada it is :lol: Just kidding :D

How come we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

HOSS":2aeljvo4 said:
What is the definition of "is"?
Depends on Bill Clinton's latest escapade. :lol:

If two jet airliners collide perfectly head on at the speed of light what happens?
OK. I'll take your word for it. :dunce:

My favorite to study on......what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmoveable object?
Untold destruction.

I'm learning good stuff. I think CT should be a mandatory school subject. :dunce:

Another thing :help: On a yellow light, what do you do? speed up or slow down. :???:

Boss Lady asks. If a man sez something in a forest with no woman around, "is he still wrong"?

mnmtranching":7vk8miv7 said:
I'm learning good stuff. I think CT should be a mandatory school subject. :dunce:

Another thing :help: On a yellow light, what do you do? speed up or slow down. :???:

Boss Lady asks. If a man sez something in a forest with no woman around, "is he still wrong"?

Yellow means 'go faster and look for cops.' :cowboy:

mnmtranching":1ud11ah8 said:
Here it means look in your mirror to see if the moron behind you is planning on running the light.

mnmtranching":tptenubu said:

In Texas, yellow means you can get three more cars through.

Yes

Why do dogs roll around in dead things and then come sit on your lap?

I'm not really quite sure what Cabin Fever is, but I think I may have it. Someone sent me an e-mail with a flock, fold or herd of sheep in it, but all I could see were a bunch of naked people in the pic. :help:

:lol2: :lol: Misty's got it bad......
In her case, how many naked people does it take to herd a flock of sheep??? :nod:

Lammie":3afhc4uz said:
Why do dogs roll around in dead things and then come sit on your lap?

They're just sharing natures bounty of wonder smells. Or maybe they think you smell and could use the perfume

Latest posts